The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

LBTFan13 · 348 · 20943

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 17 2011 on  01:30 PM
while i understand that rocky. the revelation that he did all this stuff diesn't make sense. for one this is more or less a reboot of the series..
so does that mean past ranger team tech besides Zeo is off limits, cause the point was to incorperate Lightspeed rescue and operation overdrive tech into the arsenal.

Also I was thinking of an explaination for all the ressurections, here it is.

Dark spector wasn't just the monrch of evil, he was the emibodiment of evil.Only his body was destroyed, leaving his spirit severally weakened. So all thease years he had been recovering his strength. He absorbed all the evil zordon's energy wave purged and was waiting till he had enough power to rise again. However the sentinal knight sensed this and used the Chorona auroa to ressurect zordon, and restiore him, and alpha five to their command center. Realizing this, darkspecter recreated Zedd, Rita, and all their minons from the evil that zordon's wave purged. all to pave the way for his return. However Darkspector and sentinal knight are too weak to contect earth, so neither side knows this.

And since LBTfan13 seems fine with it, I assume he won't mind.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I read somewhere that some of the evil that Zordon's energy wave destroyed or washed away ended up in something called the shadow world.

Rita could be just the evil side of Rita since in some episodes of Mystic Force she, the good side that was purged of evil that was briefly seen at the end of power rangers in space, becomes the empress of good magic.  She appears a bit in mystic force, not sure how much, since I've not seen a lot of episodes, maybe just a few cameos or something.  Though being just Rita's evil side she may not matter that the good self  of Rita is elsewhere.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I already ressurected Rito as Super-Rito. A combination of Rito Revulto and Bones.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, early I posted that Rito blasted the power rangers, how come all of you guys ignored it?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we';ve been busty lately Rocky, patience please..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was refering to posts already made. Said attacks took place while in the following posts they were completely ignored.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
because those attacks did not leave any room for our characters to respond, they occurred and were over during the course of your post..if you want for example, the putties to attack, you mention it and have them surround the group. if patricks fires as them thats fine, and if he knocks a few down wuith kicks, thats fine.but this is ultimately a team rp, you need to create a situation where everyone can have thier say..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jun 6 2011 on  11:13 PM
because those attacks did not leave any room for our characters to respond, they occurred and were over during the course of your post..if you want for example, the putties to attack, you mention it and have them surround the group. if patricks fires as them thats fine, and if he knocks a few down wuith kicks, thats fine.but this is ultimately a team rp, you need to create a situation where everyone can have thier say..
Ok, Here's an Idea.

From now on with monsters when ever they use their attacks, we leave them open ended. Example Monster A shoots blasts at rangers, the rangers either get affected by the attack's special abbility, block, dodge, or get hit.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I am very sorry that I have been so inactive lately. You can read my topic in AM section to get an idea of what I've been dealing with lately. I plan to become more active in the near future, so I will be rereading the posts since my last post to get an idea of where we all are.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No need to apologize, I'm just posting now to keep this topic on the first page.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe a summary can be posted if some feel that it would help them.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guys, you'll never believe this. Netflix has mighty morphing power rangers seasons 1-3 on it's instant stream section. I just watched the best quality version of a mighty morphing power ranger's episode not screwed over by disney in years!

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ok, I think we have to accept that this thread is dead, so we come to  a fork in the road.

One: do a reboot like what was done with the lion king rp

Or

Two: Try a new plot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We can try to reboot it.  See who is interested and if any new folks are interested.  That sort of thing.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK Kor, and I was kind of wondering if I could be the Gold Ranger this time around, mabe you and I could swap colors.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who'll be the gm this time around? and who is interested in the rp besides the 2 of us.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I am truly, deeply sorry that I let this RP die down. My life has been crazy outside of GOF and my priorities have been entirely switched around among everything. I feel like I let everybody down as a GM and I am very sorry.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBTfan13, you have nothing to be sorry for. nobody blames you. I also want to know if you will reprise your role as Red Ranger in the reboot. Also I was thinking Kor that maybe I could be GM and also get the powers of the gold ranger. So are you willing to swap powers. Also LBTfan13 I was wondering if You would concent to My revised, non anti alien jerk character Patrick being the leader of the power rangers or that I control Zordon and Alpha five s well as both zedd and Rita and rito. you can still have Goldar, but I am likely to be the most active one in that I have time to spend on the site.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Depends on the gold ranger you want to do .  There was a gold ranger in the zeo season. Troy or whatever his name is.  Also it would have to be decided if there will be oc's, fc's, a mix of the 2 or what.  & if the 6th ranger will be gold, or some other color.

And who all is interested in the rp.