The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 54130

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great.. Tommorow around sunset, nar the big watering hole?" Kopa replied. I'll see you then" He moved close to vitani and kissed her, much to her suprise. Kopa started as he realized what he had just done. Vitani's mouth was warm and soft, and as he pulled away, he wore a smile on his face. "Er.. see you then.." He said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani felt as if she would faint after Kopa had done that. Kopa was such a good kisser. Kopa had never doner done something like that. And at the moment he did Vitani was sure there was a part of Kopa that loved her and that's all she asked. She kissed Kopa back on the lips and then blushed a bit. "Yeah you will" She said smiling lovingly at Kopa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' Good" Kopa smiled. " you care about me, dont you?" he said.. "Nuteri sure seems to think so.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Of course I do Kopa. I always have and always will care for you. Since the day I first met you Kopa" Vitani said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'thanks.. you should talk to Nuteri.. he's .. taken an interest in you..He's over there. in case you want to talk with him" Kopa smiled..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali giggled, "Oh no, I can remember how to play tag, but thanks". She thought, "Um...so I guess...you'd be it" she said quickly tagging Ramiki and bolting off, not quite so shy given how helpful and nice Ramiki and everyone was.

It was still hard to tell, but in the adults talking she thought she'd heard Kopa say he would take care of her. Hali actually thought she might have found a home.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I won't be it for very long Hali I am a master at playing Tag." Ramiki said chasing after Hali as fast as he could go. Ramiki finally got close enough to tag her.

"Tag, you're it" Ramiki laughed hopping over her playfully and then stuck his tongue out at her playfully try and catch me if you can you big slowpoke." Ramiki said playfully.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali giggled again, "I'm starting to think" she said, "that you know how to play alot of games but decided on Tag because it's your game, sneaky" she laughed, yet nonetheless rushed after trying to catch back up with Ramiki.

With a leap she finally landed close enough to tag him and then rushed off the other direction, "Not too bad huh?" she called.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Actually I chose the game because it was one of the games you knew how to play. I didn't want you to feel left out. Buttttttttt, there's that reason too.  Your moves are pretty slick and trust me you gotta have slick moves to tag me. " Ramiki said chasing after her as fast as he could with a small playful growl.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu and Kiara smiled to see their siblings on a date.

"I know they'll make a good couple," Kiara told her parents.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Indeed, they¥ll, Simba answered. We already are, and we are glad about what we got, he said and smiled as he nuzzled his daughter.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh, daddy..." Kiara said happily in response to her father's nuzzle. "I love you."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa left and headed back to Pride Rock.. all the while he was thinking what he had done. he had kissed Vitani! He hadn't meant to do it, it was just a spur of the monent action.. but she had clearly liked it, he reasoned, as she had kissed him in return..he pased Nuteri, lost in his ownn thoughts..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As Kopa walked by, Nala sighed, "We just get our son back" she told Simba, "and how he's going to be distant and lost in love sickness day in and day out", her smile showed she was happy though.

Still playing tag, Hali giggled and tried to leap out of the way of Ramiki's tag, but got caught anyway, she laughed, "Wow, you are really good!" she complimented.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"We love you too", Simba answered to Kiara. Then he turned to Nala. "He¥ll do fine, I am sure he will. He just needs some time to get used to all this new things around here.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki blushed a little bit with a proud smile on his face. "You know Hali I mean this when I say this. I have played tag with a lot of cubs believe me. But, you are by far one of the best taggers I have ever seen." Ramiki complimanted back. He said and then quickly ran off. "Oh, I forgot to mention You're it." Ramiki shouted back with a giggle.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nala smiled, "Of course, you're right" she nuzzled him.

Hali smiled at the compliment and then noticed too late that Ramiki was bolting off and heard his call. "H-hey, no fair!" she took off after him, laughing though, she attempted to gain speed on him.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Man, this girl is fast" Ramiki said to himself as he saw that Hali was picking up speed.  No matter how fast he was he got caught by Hali pretty easily. "Hey Hali, I have got an idea ya wanna play Hide and Seek? I bet you're really good at that game" Ramiki said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali paused, actually before tagging Ramiki, "Oh, sure" she said, "um...who hides first?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki thinks for a moment . "You can hide first and I'll be the seeker. But, let me warn you I am a pretty good finder" Ramiki said.