The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Time Do You Usually Get To Sleep?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm often a night owl so I'm up pretty early myself, or late, depending on how you want to look at it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jul 25 2009 on  08:36 PM
Are you guys kidding me with these 2 AM sleep times?  Its no wonder kids can't stay awake in school. :p  You'll all change when you get older, trust me. :p
It all depends on how the individual is designed.  As I had learned in psychology, some folks like myself sleep for less than five hours and still feel like they've slept at least eight hours.  How?  Their bodies remain in a deep sleep state the entire time they're sleeping.  Stage Four is where they remain at.  No wonder I'm always having nightmares :bang.  Stage Four is where nightmares occur <_<.

As for getting older, I doubt I'll change, or at least I pray I don't change.  I had a friend in high school whose grandmother would stay up all night long and play Nintendo while smoking cigarettes, and she was 92 years old :blink:!  Geez, I hope I'm just like her then, minus the cigarettes. I've never lit up, and I'll never light up :x.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I saw a youtube video where this kid's grandmother was playing Oblivion and having a lot of fun.  Wish I had bookmarked it, it was pretty funny as I recall.  Sounded like she knew her way around computers so not like it was her first game or time on a pc.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Sorry Malte, but I can't really give any philosophical value to sleep.  Perhaps it's because I dream so rarely. :p I dream every once in awhile and it's usually an LBT dream when I do.  I haven't had a dream I've liked in many years.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
A grandma on Oblivion is probably the coolest thing I've heard all day.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have used the side effects of certain allergy medications (I do take them for a legit purpose; I have severe allergies) to stay up. Due to my small size (for a "adult"), a 12 hour dose of Allegra-D has a rather powerful stimulant effect (I wouldn't go so far to say that it's amphetamine-like but it is much stronger than tea). Note: I am not advocating you do this.

I usually get up at around 9-10 or sometimes even 11 AM.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.