The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Brothers: Collision

Explorer · 240 · 19572

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
"Ok, I'm done waiting! I' going to sarch for a portal even if its the last thing I do! For Fafore!" Link muttered, turning around. "And I think I know how to find one... but we'll need something that can go fast... speed of sound fast." He emphasized.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante chuckled.
"No need for that.  Do you know where the nearest portal is?"
He asked knowingly...

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I haven't got the least." Link answered, turning around again. "But I'm sure you know where it is... after all, you brought us here." He added. "My idea was to create a portal, but if you can save time..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante shut his eyes, holding his hand out.
"Here we go, Garganta Regresa!"
He yelled, opening a spinning, crackling portal near the group.
"Go ahead.  I'll stay here, to keep the portal stable. Go!  I'll be right behind you.  I promise..."
He trailed off...

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hyp, Nod, Mutt, Deimos and Strut looked at the portal.

"Well, anything is better than this weird place." Deimos said. "Well, I'm going in," With that said, Deimos walked into the portal and vanished.

"I'm not letting Deimos go alone!" Strut shouted. He then walked into the portal and vanished.

"Well, if they are going so am I!" Hyp stated. He too walked into the portal and vanished.

"Hey Hyp, wait up!" Nod shouted. He too entered the portal and vanished.

"Uh, yeah!" Mut added, walking into the portal.

"Well, after you Link." Ms. Swimmer said, gesturing to the portal with one of her sticks.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Do you know where this is going? I don't want to end up in the vacuum of space without a suit." Captain Falcon asked.

"Nor do I. I also want to avoid Subspace. That would be worse than a vacuum." Ike added.

(OOC: I'm about half-way through designing another character. Would it be okay if I bring him in?)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey you stupid crocodile! Gimme back my coin!" Mallow exclaimed.

"Wake up!" came the response.

"No. I'm going to get you now and I'm not dreaming."

The crocodile pulls a bomb out of his bag and throws it right at Mallow... Bam! Mallow grabbed his head in pain.

"Jiggly jig jiggly!"

"Huh?" Mallow said, opening his eyes. "What the-?" He was back in the Cave of Many Voices.

"You were dreaming about a "crocodile" and "coin." I told you to 'Wake up' but you wouldn't so Jigglypuff whacked your head," Rita explained.

"Oh."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Uh, maybe after the war is over here."

"The- ? Oh my goodness you're right! I wasn't thinking! We have a battle going on outside. Let's go back out there," Rita said.

"Oh, don't get that worked up. Yeah, we'll go help finish things, but there isn't all that much more to worry about. We got rid of a lot of these things and those other guys got a rid of a few," Mallow responded.

"A few? They got rid of a lot too when we arrived and they had been fighting for a while before we even arrived, considering all the bodies that already covered the ground. And that rumbling is gone too. So they must've taken care of the big one you couldn't."

"I could have; I chose not to since they seem "better" as I said before."

"Will you please drop that? Oh, and by the way, did you recover your Flower Points?"

"No. I need a full sleep, not a short nap like this one. I still have some power though. How are your wounds?"

"They are fine," Rita told him. But it was a good thing Mallow hadn't asked how her wounds felt, or her answer would have been different. "I'm going to go outside and get a good look around."

"But Rita, your-"

"Wounds are healing, thanks to you. Don't worry. I'm just looking." So Rita left through the opening, paused, then shouted, "They're gone!"

Mallow chuckled. "Told you we got rid of most of 'em."

"Some of those things are still here. All those good fighting guys are gone. The dinosaurs are doing the fighting," Rita said in despair.

"What!?" Mallow asked in disbelief. "They deserted us! They really don't want us around!"

"Uh, Mallow, I may not know "times" perfectly yet, but I think we were sleeping for over an hour. They can't just wait around for us. How could they have found us in here anyway? Do you think it wise to look for three new faces for an hour during a life or death situation like this when they won't even work with you?"

"We wouldn't -!?"

"Yeah. After they got too busy to hear you say Jigglypuff's plan, you've been blowing them off completely. You wouldn't even help them with that earthshake maker."

What could Mallow say besides she was right? It wasn't those guys' fault they had to go and fight elsewhere. Yet he intentionally has been ignoring them.

He sighed and said, "You being right is getting old, Rita. Okay, let's go out there and help the dinosaurs fight the last of these things, and if we see those guys again, I'll try to work with them."

"Thanks," Rita said with a smile.

"Jig Jig Jig Jiggly!"

"Psychopath... Oh. Okay. I'll let them know."

"What did she say?"

"She looks forward to fighting alongside those guys too, and also teaching them manners."

"Uh, manners? What was wrong with them?"

"She had said that boys always could use more manners."

"Oh. Well I don't know if we'll see them again or not, but let's go out and protect the Great Valley!" Rita shouted, but as she started to hurry out, although she tried to hide it, Mallow noticed her wince.

"I summon Snowy!" He shouted, and a large snowman appreared, blocking her path.

"Mallow?"

"Look Rita. Would you keep me from worrying at the cost of your life? I can see your pain. Your wounds can't be fully healed if you have to wince like that just to move. Do you think I'd worry less if you weren't alive to worry about?"

Mallow's words stunned Rita. He was the right one now. She didn't want her friends to feel bad, but if she pushes herself until she can't go on, they'd be devastated. "Thanks Mallow. I won't do anything unless I absolutely have to."

"Why do you thank me? What else can a friend do?'

And Rita smiled at those words as Mallow cancelled his summon and he and Jigglypuff ran out into battle while Rita stayed behind, watching them and hoping they'd be okay.

Author's Note:
The dream Mallow had at the beginning of this, low quality as it was, is an actual reference to an event he experienced on his world, in case you didn't know.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, hum..." Link blushed a little and assumed a firm position. "Right. Let's go!"

Link spun the sword twice on the hand and jumped into the portal with a flip.

The temperature was rising.

---------

Kyro jump awoke as two figures ran by his bush, seeing them off. The same he had seen earlier.

However, there was one missing.

The rockback suspiciously stared at the cave and slowly walked into it, looking around.

"Hello?" He called. "Anybody here?"

(OOC: Sure thing, lbt/cty.)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rita had seen someone coming and had hid. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, she just didn't trust her safety just yet. She doesn't judge the heart by appearance, only the potential. And this guy looked tough- deadly. But she had hid nearby instead of running away, because with her power, she knew he did not want to hurt her, but with that body of his, it may not matter if he wants to or not.

She waited to see if he'd say anything else. But she so hoped he would, and that this would be a way for her small group and those others to ally themselves together, for although they fought the same enemy, it didn't make them an official "team" yet. But she had no idea how she could help him with the pain she had. While she hoped for conversation with him, she also hoped it would not result in action thereof, because moving itself was a hardship for her right now.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kyro took a few seps forward and looked around. It seemed as if the cave was empty.

"But I saw them coming into this place..." The rockback mumbled, proceeding further into the cave. "Is anyone here?" He called out again, stopping in the midle of what seemed a circular stage-like space between the rock walls. "Dead-end..."

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rita wasn't going to let him wonder around when he obviously had something important to say. If this was just a quick inspection, she doubted he would keep walking until he came to a wall, yet continue glancing around as he did. The friendly inquistions he kept calling out finally made her completely comfortable to find out what he wanted.

She stepped out, her beautiful blue skin gleamed between the several gashes that were almost healed, but still evident enough to notice.

"What is you want?" she called to him. "How can I help you?"

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kyro jumped in surprise and turned around with his heart accelerated.

The beat eased as he realized that the figure calling him had been the one he saw as missing.

"Who... who are you?" Kyro mumbled, hesitating in a few steps forward. "I mean... why didn't you go with the others?"

The rockback gulped.

Oh my... He thought.

-------

"Falco! We should get in! There's a intense fight going on down there! The portal's giving direct connection to some kind of town!" Will called, trying to rearrange his flight tools.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I am Rita the longneck, and judging from your expression, need I explain my lack of particiaption? They do not hurt as badly as you think right now though. I just need to rest for a bit."

But as she sat back down, she dropped herself heavily from wearyness, instead of easing down gently. As she landed, she bit her teeth to hold in her pain. Two large gashes had just reopened and she was in agony. The blood was no minor thing.

"Augh!"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ms. Swimmer leapt into the portal.

-----

Tom, Timmy, Tommy, Savannah and Alfonso had killed dozens upon dozens of Primids.

"We're not going to make it!" Alfonso shouted, snapping at a Primid with his jaws.

"Don't say that! Everyone is helping!" Savannah shouted, decapitating a Fire Primid with her ax.

"She's right, look!" Tom said, pointing into the distance.  He hurled his Golden Ax at a Big Primid causing it to explode. He then grabbed a nearby Primid, forced it to the ground and stabbed it in the back with his Golden Shovel.

Timmy and Tommy simultaneously set upon a Big Primid, battering endlessly with their table legs until it exploded.

In the distance Kapp'n and Gracie turned their cars into battering rams and were using them to run down Primids.

Alongside of them were the other inhabitants, who were fighting off the Primids with tools and whatever else they could use as a weapon.

(OOC - I have to finish Deimos's moveset. I'll put it up when I'm done.)

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Rita!" Kyro called out, running to the longneck's side. "Oh my, you aren't well, that's for sure..."

Pressure was rising over Kyro as his heart beat sped. He couldn't let that much blood come out...

"Rita, tell me, what can I do...?!" The rockback asked in a rushed tone, trying to keep calm.

---------

Link spat out a mouthful of sand and coughed from another mouthful.

No wonder temperature had rised...

"We're in the desert..." He claimed nder the scorching sun, whipping the sweat on his forehead using the tunic's sleeve.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos, Ms. Swimmer, Hyp, Nod Mutt, and Strut toppled out of the portal.

"Damn it is hot." Deimos said.

"Where are we?" Hyp asked.

"I think it's a desert." Strut replied. "Everyone, ready your weaponry."

At those words, Hyp, Deimos, Strut and Ms. Swimmer readied all their weapons.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wait... we sould spare energy. If we wanna get across this, we'll have to look for somewherewe can guide ourselves with... like a mountain." Link suggested. "That, or we'll die toasted."

A minor sound echoe into Link's ear.

The swordsman slowly turned around and withdrew the bow, pointing it up. The sandstorm had passed.

However, he quickly lowered the weapon and his jaws dropped as a large flock of Auroros flew over them, threatning with their sharp beaks.

"We've got troule people!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Oh no. Not more fighting. I'm sick of having to slice through hordes of enemies that are killed with just one blow." Ike said as he exited the portal. He drew his sword in preparation for the oncoming fight.

"Hey! At least it isn't a boss battle, Ike. Be thankful for that." C. Falcon said as he too exited the portal.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled as the last of the group leapt through the portal.
"Sorry.  I guess some promises can't be kept.  When you guys finally pass on, I'll see you again...Goodbye..."
He whispered, as the portal closed in front of him...

Falco and Adrian nodded.
"Right!  Let's go!"
Adrian yelled, banking the Seraph towards the portal.

"Yeah.  Who am I to turn down a scrap?"
Falco added, joining the two as they flew into the portal...

(Adrian's moves are coming up soon)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey Dante's not here!" Deimos shouted, he readied his club.

Hyp and Mutt readied their stone knives and a spear, respectively.

"Hmm. more fighting but that's the way it goes." Strut said, readying his spear.