The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Brothers: Collision

Explorer · 240 · 19855

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah. Blue Falcon would be able to take down a lot of the Primids, but that wouldn't do us much good if we all can't escape." Captain Falcon replied.

"Wait! I have an idea. Since Captain Falcon would blow a hole through their lines, we could probably rush through the hole before they can close it again. And we wouldn't have to fight that many Primids." Ike said with a grin.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
"Hmm, sounds good." Link answered. "High five there, Ike!" He added, raising his hand.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Hmm. Sounds good." Strut said.

"I'll carry Hyp and run through them." Nod said.

Deimos looked at Capt. Falcon. "Will all of us fit?"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I can carry a few in Blue Falcon. Maybe two or three." Captain Falcon replied.

"As I said, we'll try to get through when their ring surrounding us is broken. We'll have a clear path, and we won't fight that many Primids. After that, though, I'm not sure what will happen. We'll have to begin running until we can find another portal." Ike added, returning Link's high-five.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll stay outside and help clear a path." Deimos said.

"I'll stay with Deimos." Ms. Swimmer added.

"I'll stay with them both." Nod said. "Besides, my kind has extremely tough skin."

"I'll fight alongside Nod." Hyp said.

"I'll ride." Mutt said.

"I'll ride." Strut added.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I can't do much more than deflecting a few hits. I'll help out with arrows and bombs." Link commented, taking the bow out.

-------

Will looked down and gasped.

"Adrian, Falco, there's someone down there." He communicated.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Okay then. Lets DO THIS THING!" Ike exclaimed. He gestured towards Captain Falcon, who moved towards the Smash Ball.

Captain Falcon screamed, "FALCON PUUUUNCH!!!" and struck the Smash Ball with all his force. He began to glow with a iridescent aura.

"Okay. Everyone, out of the cave. Form a circle around me so that I can call on Blue Falcon." Captain Falcon said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mutt and Strut circled around Capt. Falcon. "What about the guys who are gonna help clear a path?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Blue Falcon will do that by itself. Just follow me before they close the gap I'll make. Okay?" Captain Falcon asked the group.

"We'll keep everyone else from reaching Captain Falcon until he gets Blue Falcon here. Whoever isn't riding with Falcon, defend him. If you're riding with him, stay within our circle. Remember; we're protecting Captain Falcon, then we're following the path he makes for us." Ike added so that the group could hear.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ms. Swimmer, Hyp, Nod and Deimos readied their weapons and formed a wall protecting Capt. Falcon.

"They're coming!" Hyp shouted. He mounted Nod and grabbed his spear.

Deimos readied his club and assumed a fighting stance.

Ms. Swimmer readied her dual sticks. "Okay, we have to protect this guy until this 'Blue Falcon' comes. Once that comes, we run behind it as fast as possible"

"Got it!" Deimos replied.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper woke up from his cave and spotted Zelda fighting some Primids.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm ready, whenever you want." Lnik answered, joining Deimos and Ms. Swimmer.

He readied an arrow to which he attached a small bomb and aimed up, ready to shoot.

"Just give the signal." He added.

(OOC: Chomper4, I'm afraid we'll have to ignore your post since you still haven't posted a moveset.)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Okay. MOVE!" Ike said and climbed out of the cave. Captain Falcon followed suit.

"Come on, Blue Falcon!" Captain Falcon exclaimed while trying to use the energy that infused his body when he broke the Smash Ball to summon Blue Falcon. Suddenly, a portal opened and Blue Falcon moved out of the portal. When Blue Falcon was through the portal, the portal closed. Captain Falcon quickly jumped into the cockpit.

"Whoever is riding with me, get in!" he said to the group.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Strut and Mutt climbed from the cave and leapt into the cockpit.

"Let's rock!" Deimos shouted. "Nod, Hyp, Ms. Swimmer once the 'Blue Falcon' starts picking up speed, run as fast as you can behind it. Do not stop unless there you are blocked by an enemy and even then, be as fast as you can in dealing with it. If you can ignore it and run by it, do that. If you must fight, be brutal and swift."

"When shall we start charging?" Ms. Swimmer asked.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Go, go, go!" Link shouted, throwing the first bomb arrow against the Primid barrier. He then took more arrows from the quiver, allowing a constant rain to drop over the enemies.

Seeing tht it didn't produce much effect, Link decided to unsheathe the sword and the shield.

"I'm better with these!" He added.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You heard Link! Charge!" Nod shouted.

He then galloped into the mass of Primids, tossing them aside with his momentum. Those who tried to tried to stop him by getting in the way were either trampled by Nod or speared by Hyp. A Primid leapt onto Nod's back but Hyp used his free hand to push it under Nod, where it was trampled.

Ms. Swimmer ran after Nod. She used her twin sticks and tail to batter any Primid in her way.

Deimos stood by Link. "Ready, when you are." Deimos said, holding his stone ax at the ready.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Link nodded and rose his sword up in his signature move.

"Let's do it." He announced, assuming an offensive position while targeting a Sword Primid with his eyes.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's follow Ms. Swimmer and Nod." Deimos shouted. He then targeted a Fire Primid and assumed a fighting stance.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Okay. Here we go. OUT OF THE WAY!" Captain Falcon exclaimed as he put the Blue Falcon to full throttle. The blue racer shot out into the Primid force, knocking back everything the ship hit. Soon, there was a straight line where there were no Primids.

"There's our opening. Let's get running!" Ike shouted, already starting to move through the gap before it closed.

-----

Valeron stopped walking for a moment. He had heard a commotion from a while ago,  and out of curiosity, went to go see what it was. He was running towards the source of the noise when he saw a sea of grey.

"What are those things?" he asked himself. Suddenly, he saw a speck of blue in the midst of the grey figures, and blue speck began moving through the sea, leaving a parting of the grey figures. "What's happening?"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow. This thing is powerful." Strut said as he was pushed back into his seat by the acceleration.

"There's the opening! Let's move!" Deimos shouted. He placed the stone ax across his back and ran as fast as he could, following Ike.

"Link! The opening!" Ms. Swimmer shouted. She too had her twin sticks across her back and ran after Deimos.

Nod galloped after Ms. Swimmer, a Fire Primid tried to hurl a fireball at Hyp but it could not throw the fireball before it was trampled by Nod.