The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Enemies Inside

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"The clouds of misfortune are gathering," Said Vylor, "An evil force has been unleashed on the land."

"But where is it? Where is it going? Where is it from?" asked Argaya.

"Something wicked this way comes." Replied Vylor.

-----

Dark-Eye was running as fast as he could. His speed was incredible, considering he was only a child velociraptor. Not only am I more cunning, but I am more powerful. He was running towards life. He was running towards energy. He was running towards the destruction of his enemies. He was running to the Great Valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot approached them, giving the nest where Chomper was a wide burth as he went around it.  He didn't want to have to run from them and jump into some water as he had to before.  "Hey Chomper, Ruby." He said to them.

Ruby looked up waving to Littlefoot, "Hello my friend, hello." She said.

Chomper swallowed his mouthful of buzzers and ran over to where Littlefoot was saying, "Littlefoot!"  Littlefoot lowered his head so he could nuzzle Chomper as he hugged him back.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor and Argaya left the glade and walked together to the watering hole, talking all the way.

"This new form is going to take some getting used to." Said Vylor.

"It feels fine for me. Then again, I was very similar before I changed." Replied Argaya

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Longtail collapsed, Dante looked over at him, worried.  But then, he too felt the familiar sting of the demon within him stirring, as well as the searing pain as his body tried to supress the curse on his right arm...
What's wrong?  Why is this happening?ThEre iS GreAt eVil ComIng... DarK is The eYe of ThIs ShAdow... I muSt FiGhT!!! What?  What does that...
"Augh!" Datne could hold out no longer, and collapsed, crying out in anguish as his body managed to supress the curse from awakening...
That's good... I kept the darkness... from awakening... Was his last thought as he lost conciousness...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I sense a disturbance [in the force]. I think two people collapsed from a surge of energy. But not from us." Said Vylor.

"I feel it two. I think it is Longtail and Dante. We should go check up on them." Replied Argaya.

With that said, they began searching for Longtail and Dante.

Meanwhile, clouds were starting to gather.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper backed away from Littlefoot.  "What do you want to do?" He asked.  

Ruby nods, "We have to be doing something even if we are just standing here so why not do something fun."

Littlefoot "We could do the seed toss, or I could watch you to do the log running game." He said.

_____

Mim looks at Petrie, "Maybe they were talking in some confusing terms some grown ups use when they forget children do not understand every word yet." She said.

Petrie nods, "Could be that."  

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I can't find them!" exclaimed Vylor.

"They must not be in the valley. Let us broaden our search." Replied Argaya.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Although Longtail was still awake, he was in tremendous pain, so much so that he couldn't call for help and said to himself 'Please I hope someone finds us soon, or....or we...could...die...' "u--u-uncle....C-c-cyrix....help."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I here them! They are in great pain. I shall try to shield Longtail's mind, but you must shield Dante's!" exclaimed Vylor. I must focus my mind. I must shield his mind.

"I'll do my best. Try to find out where they are." Replied Argaya.

Longtail, where are you?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail's breathing was becoming shallow, and he was truly scared....he thought he was hearing voices, and to delusional with pain he decided to answer back 'In....the...t-t-tall....grass.'

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Argaya and I are on our way. Keep calm. You are not insane.
"They are in the tall grass." Vylor said, being careful to keep the shield up around Longtail's mind.

"Okay. Let's go." Argaya replied, doing the same with Dante.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper "Sounds like a good idea.  We can get in some practice and get better then Ducky." He said heading over to where they usually did the log running game.

Ruby nods, "That sounds like a fun plan, and fun plans are better then unfun plans." She said going in the direction also.

Littlefoot nods, "If there are not enough logs I'll find one for you guys." He said heading where the others were heading.  
_____

Mim rubs out the doodling she made.  "Well petrie what do you want to do now?" she asked looking at Petrie.

Petrie thought a moment, "Me want to find me friends, see what they do." He said.

Mim nodded, "Sounds like a good thing to do, see you later."

"Me will." Petrie said then took the the air to see where Littlefoot and some of the others were and what they were doing.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix walked up beside Mim and said "Ya know, this may be the parent in me talking but I can't shake the feeling that my nephew is in serious danger right now. I think I should go find him...what do you think?" Suddenly Cyrix eyes widen in fear as he stated "That storm...I know those sky puffies...I have to hurry!"

And with that the male rainbow face fled from the cave leaving Mim to stand in the entranceway.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante awoke with a jolt as he felt a foreign presence touch his mind...
"Who are you?  Why are you in my head...?  Be careful!  The Sankakku spirit might attack you if you get near it!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim set off running after Cyrix.  Once he was in sight she settled into a speed that was the same he was running.  She looked around a bit, an old habit while traveling around in the great beyond to keep the look out for sharp teeth.  

Petrie flew in the air trying to find where Littlefoot was.  He flew over near thundering falls to see if he was nearby there.  He saw no little foot there.  He flew around to see if he could find them somewhere else.  Maybe they were playing a hiding or chasing game in the tall grass area, that was a good place to play some of those games.  He flew over head looking down.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper arrived at the still water area.  He looked around.  "Ruby help me push this log into the water." he said, attempting to push a log near the water into it.  Ruby went over to help.  "Two can do more then one can do alone." She said as she reached the log and helped to push it into the water.

Littlefoot said, "I'll find another one." He said.  He walked around looking and found a what would be a good log.  He found a log already partly on the ground.  He put his shoulder to it and pushed.  With a snap it fell the rest of the way to the ground.  He pushed the log over to and into the water.  "There, now there is one for each of you." He said, settling down to watch them play the log running game.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The pain had subsided enough that Dante could at least push himself semi-upright, and send a response to the presence in his mind...
"If you're looking...for us...we're in the tall grass... something happened to us.  I think I'll be fine with some rest.  I'm worried about Longtail, though.  He seems to be becoming very weak."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew along looking down, he saw some figures.  They were not Littlefoot or his other group of old friends, but still friendly sorts.  He flew down to see what they were doing or if they knew where Littlefoot was.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'I...have....to survive...I-I want to live...but I'm s-s-so tired...' thought Longtail, and just as he was about to give into the pain another voice filled his mind 'My son, you mustn't give in. Your friends are going to need you to protect them!' "M...Mom?" Soul replied 'Yes my son...I'm here and I can help you, but you must be willing to let go of your fear when the time comes.'

"Y-y-yes...I...can...try mother." whispered Longtail. As he closed his eyes, his body began to feel warm, and a unique yellow glow could be seen rising off of him from the edge of his beak to the tip of his tail.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante, I am Argaya. I am shielding you from the pain that you are suffering.

Argaya and Vylor finally arrived at the tall grass, just when Longtail began to glow.