The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 181443

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC:I'm still On the road,but I'll be home by tonight and
I'll resume the RP then.)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Shall we continue?)

"As I said before, worry not. After all, I have no intention on going back there" John said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The meal was pleasant and lively, and for dessert Sed Neus brought out a huge sweet roll covered in frosting.. it was about the size of a large saddle, and smelled delicious. " help yourselves..Sed Neus smiled.. " Then its off to bed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Daar Maa finished her food and headed out of the kitchen " Heading up to bed dear?Sed Neus said.. " yes mom. Night everyone" Darr Maa smiled to them " I'll be up in as bit Darr Maa nicula smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess I'll call it a day as well" John said, having finished his food and not having any room for desert. It wasn't long until Ashnii finished and followed suite.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula tried some of the desert , which was delicious, then pushed in her plate. "Thanks for the dinner.. it was real good..'  I'm glad to hear it, tomorrow you'll be lending a claw with chores Nicula.. Have a good night.. will you be staying with us long? " Probably there's little incentive for me to return to Brugash, there's no jobs or really anything of interest for me there.." nicula replied. "Night Nicula.. I;ll see you in the morning.. just don''t keep Daar Maa up too late with your chatter.. ' sed neus said putting the dishes away. " I 'll try.." nicula smiled as she headed up the stairs and turned to the right. She knocked on the door and  Daar maa quickly opened it..
Nicula headed over to the bed and climbed into it.. daar maa joined her shortly afterwards and gave her a smile. 'we'll talk for a bit, and when we run out of things to say you can join me under the covers' she smirked..sure thing...nicula replied ' i'm rather looking forward to it..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric took a few bites of the sweetroll, then nodded to Sed Neus.  
"Thank you for the meal.  It was wonderful."
He said, then turned and walked back outside, planning to sleep outside to avoid inconveniencing his host...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(sure you can join.. Welcome aboard)
After a few minutes. niculka and Daar maa huddled together for warmth, and carried on a whispered conversation. ' Nicula do you ever keep a diary? You know, just wroite down what you are thinking, your desires, things like that.." no, never really started a diary.. Nicula mused.. " I just never really got into it..Do you? ' Yes I do.. But I'm not telling you whats in it.. thats for me to know, alright? ' I
m probably in it, right" nicula said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki popped her head out of some bushes nearby the house, as a pair of village guards ran past. They appeared to be searching high and low for something...or perhaps someone. "Think I saw her head towards the gate." one of the guards said, as the other nodded, and they slowly disappeared further into the village.

Sukki sighed in relief, looking at the loaf of bread in her hands. She gleefully took a bite. Being regular bread, it wasn't the most delicious thing she'd ever eaten, but it was warm, fresh and soft to the touch! She definitely chose the right windowsill to steal it from...even though she'd been spotted by the mother of the house, and the guards were quickly alerted.

She was lucky it was the evening; the guards probably hadn't seen her too clearly, but still it was better to keep a low profile. The cat took another bite of her evening's earnings as she silently watched the house across the street. It looked like it was quieting down, the residents had finished supper and were probably going to bed.

...But wait! She ducked down carefully under the bushes again. Someone came out of the house? A man, from the looks of it. She wondered what he was doing. Didn't rich people sleep in comfy, fluffy beds in their houses? Sighing again, she wished she could sleep in a bed sometime too...but for now, she was content on watching this individual, to see what he would do next, all while trying to remain hidden from his sights.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric sniffed at the air, his hood falling back to reveal his werewolf features.
"Whoever's there, I can smell you.  You can come out.  I won't hurt you."
He said gently...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki froze in shock as the man called out to her. He knew she was there?! She'd never been spotted so easily before! But...looking at him, she could see he was a wolf, and he did sound friendly enough.

Plus, in her experience, things usually went bad when she refused to show herself. So, slowly, she stood up from her position, and took a few steps out onto the path in front of the house. She got close enough that Eric would be able to see her, but she remained on the other side of the path, watching him cautiously.

"Umm...hi..." she finally spoke up, unsure of what else to say to this stranger.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smiled and nodded.
"Nice to meet you."
He said politely...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not telling ' dar maa smirked playfully pushing nicula " thats the nature of secret diaries, They are not to be told to anyone.." 'Even when you are talking to the person you've been writing about? ' Yes.. especially then.. my feelings are my own Dar Maa said..and patted her on the cheek.. ' so i'm just left to guess huh..  alright fine..' nicula said settling into her side of the bed.. 'well.. you don't need to guess on what we're about to do now' daarr maa smirked, as she climbed underneath the covers and bade nicula join her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Welcome to the RP Wocky, you should look in the discussion thread to get the basics ( http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...=0#entry9248903 ).)

John had pulled out his journal(which he had with him all this time) and was writing an entry when he heard a knock on his door. He quickly hid his journal.

"Come in" John said as the door opened an Ashnii entered and sat by his side.

"We need to talk" Ashnii spoke.

"About what?"

"John, I've been having this feeling, that something terrible is about to be brought upon us"

"How so"

"I know not, but I am afraid that I may lose ye"

It was then that John wrapped his arms around the khaijit in an embrace.

"Worry not, m'dear. No matter what evil may cometh, I shall always stand by ye. By my troth" He said before the two seperated.

Ashnii's lips curled into a slight smile.

"Grammarcy, you are most kind".

"And thou art most beauteous" John replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula soon joined her, and Daar Maa greeted her by hugging her. Nicula wrapped her arms around Daar Maa and the girls began to wrestle underneath the covers. after a few minutes of that, the girls undressed  down to their undies and began to show each other parts of their body for inspection. in this way they compared each others tails legs snouts and chests. Darr maa smiled as she looked over at Nicula. you have a very nice form Nicula' she smiled.. 'and you are going to have a lot to write about in your diary" nicula 's face twisted in a grin.  and why do think i'd write about this? Daar Maa blushed ' Because you've written about all sorts of secret stuff, this would fall under stuff you wouldn't want anyone knowing about.." nicula smirked.. like ...this... she said suddenly kissing daar maa on the lips and pushing her tongue into daar maas mouth.daar maas eyes widened and she quickly broke away. er.. why did you do that.. 'she said so you'd have something to write about me..Nicula said . ' having stuff to write about you won't be an issue Nicula.. Daar maa smiled. ' I just wasn't expecting.. that.. ' Well you said we could go as far as we wanted. ' dar maa nodded ' alright ' ' she leane in and kissed nicula on the lips.once again nicula slid her tongue into dar maas mouth but this time dar maa was ready and returned the favor, as the kiss lingered nicula began to caress dar maas chest with her claws. dar maas chest was large and still developing, they would be very large once they were fully developed. Nicula being older had fully developed chest. dar maa reacted by slowly working her claws up Niculas side before finally touching her breasts. After about fifteen minutes of this dar maa pulled away and broke the kiss. the girls stared at each other then nicula reached out and wrapped her arms arounf dar maa and pulled her close. 'are you enjoying this Dar? she asked with a smile on her face ' Let me know if we're going too far for you.' Well the number of things i'm going to write about tonight just keeps getting longer dar Maa smirked.
 she leaned forward and put her tongue back into nicula's mouth.nicula rubbed her tongue against dar ma.  finally the girls broke away and dar maa moved out from the blaknet. ' night nicula she smiled. night. nicula smiled back they settled across from each other
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Oct 25 2011 on  06:52 PM
Eric smiled and nodded.
"Nice to meet you."
He said politely...
Sukki wasn't sure what to say...she took another nervous bite of her bread loaf. "Hi...umm...I'm Sukki, meow!" she looked passed Eric at the house he had just left. "Is that your house...?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smiled at her.
"Hardly.  I'm...not from around here."
He chuckled...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki finished her bread, and sat down on the pavement with a sigh. She kept an eye out for the guards as she did so. "Where are you from, mister?"