The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Dumbest time to use an LBT quote?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Someone insists on trying to help you when you don't want it, you say "A threehorn does not need help from a longneck." (let it be known that I've actually done this)  :DD

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Vilstrup,Dec 10 2008 on  01:12 AM
You're sitting in an airplane, and suddenly breaks out into song.

"Flip, Flap and Fly"
Brilliant! Though personally, I thin it would be funnier if it was done over the intercom, and it was either Aces High by Iron Maiden or that scary-ass tunnel song from the original Willy Wonka film.

And another one from life experience, singing "Chanson D'ennui" at school during a free period when your friends have lessons.

And I have found myself humming a few of the songs to myself, or singing them in my head, just because they fit the situation so well.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh I just thought of another one. For instance, you're out hiking with friends and you can't decide which way to go and they choose a way different than yours. "Go on. Go the wrong way. We never wanted you with us anyway." For some reason I found this funny.  :huh:

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
your walking through some mud
"I cannot swim in this oh no no no no no"

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Roll out of bed and the first thing to pop out of your mouth is "When I wake up, first thing I do..."
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Your best friend's cat freezed to death due to a unnormally cold night. You accidentally closed the door your friend opened for the cat.
You: "Maybe it is tired and needs to rest?"
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*cringing at my english 4 years ago* :p

A group of gangsters has surrounded you, pointing their guns at you and you say and do the following: "...when they might just wanna be friendly!" Then tickle them :lol:

(This so needs to be revived, reading the old ones was such a delight :lol)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just read this whole thing. Thank you all for giving me some ideas for things I should do!

Here's one that may or may not be on my bucket list: pulling up to Dinosaur National Monument while playing The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur at full blast with the windows down in a car with an extremely souped-up sound system. :lol  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right before an exam....

"Stop worrying about tomorrow and come on and dance!" :p

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I may or may not have actually done this:
When it's paleo day in your geology class and the prof asks how you can tell if an animal was a carnivore or herbivore: "Some had flat teeth and ate the leaves of trees, and some had sharp teeth for eating meat, and they preyed upon the leaf eaters"