The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 70625

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"He maybe got an attack and managed to hide it so the others may not get worried." - Cayso thought for himself. He looked at Tyra and said - "That sounds good."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok, is there anything specific you guys would want?" Tyra asked.

"Flyers, if possible," Rita and Chomper replied in unison

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hehehe, Flyers are sometimes very tricky to catch." - Cayso replied with a smile - "... as for me, I am not very picky, and I can save some of it for Racnar when he will awake."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
((OOC: Sorry bout that...Multitasking is a dangerous thing when a person is RPing! :smile ))

Longtail smiled at Iolite. She seemed nice. He bowed to show his respect and then asked "Are you one of the judges?"

Iolite answered politly.
"Yes, I am...I'm a friend of your mothers, and she's told me alot about you all. You and Dante, and Kai are quite the adventurers you should be proud."

Longtail's father grunted and said, "Oh please Longtail is nothing special..at least not compared to his friends."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

"Um, if you can't find a flyer, a longneck'll  be good" Chomper and Rita responded.  "I'll just get a longneck," Tyra said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante shook his head.
"Please.  At least Longtail's not a monster like me..."
He said, tapping the mask on his face...

Sankakku nodded.
"Nor is he a sinner such as myself..."
He trailed off...

"Indeed.  The boy is quite special."
A shadowed raptor stepped into the cavern next to Iolite.
"I am Tonitrius. I too will be a part of these trials."
He said, looking at each of them in turn...

Vayne looked at Tyra.  
"Mind if I come along?  It might be dangerous for you to go by yourself."
He stated, smiling at her...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: That's no problem GVG ;) . And I apologize because my post is long.
IC: Cayso smiled as he saw his sharpteeth friends going into a quick hunt. He saw Racnar, who was sleeping peacefully, and he patted him.

At that time, Racnar began dreaming, he saw himself in avalley, very lush of tall green grass, giant trees, precious waterfalls, and he could feel a gentle breeze on his face... suddenly, a blind light covers it all, wiping out all the green from the soil and the hills, mountains became pure rock - "what is this?" - the kid asked, then he saw dinosaurs running in terror, he tried to ask them what was happening, but the dinosaurs ran through him... Racnar realized he wasn't really there. He ran to the source of the glow, as he arrived to the border of a crater, he saw Greyclaw, unconscious and covered in blood. - "What?? what is happening in here? what is this place?" - he was beginning to feel great fear, until a hand touched his shoulder, a firm but gentle hand.
"You don't know this place, since you hatched when the exodus already began. this is green Haven, your original homeland." - the voice came from Greyclaw himself!
"Greyclaw? but, you are down there?"
"No, my son, this is a vision, of the home you are not able to enjoy."
"Why I am looking at this?"
"Because this is a first glimpse of your mission... soon my boy, soon we'll get to meet each other".
Racnar looked at the imposing Fast-biter, he realized that physically he is just like him. But this is very different from the threat he was making for Longtail... Greyclaw's presence felt warm and caring. After that, Racnar opened his eyes and saw Tyra and Rita with Vayne going away. He closed his eyes again, so he could rest for a bit.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail's father scoffed.
"Oh please, Dante and Sankakku don't even try the whole self pity act. Both of you alone without your abilities would be able to kick my sons sorry tail all over the place...he wasn't just born lucky with his gift...He was lucky to have hatched at all!"

Soul gave a startled gasp and looked at her mate as if he were crazy!
"How dare you! You know Longtail deserved to live just like our other hatchlings did!"

Longtail's father frowned as he replied:
"Oh yeah right! The only reason Longtail lived at all was because he stole their life force out of their eggs!" He turned to his son and said, "That's right you were a killer before you life even got started! And I'll see to it that you don't get to come back and hurt anyone else!"

Longtail was indeed shocked, but didn't have time to respond as the cave became far too quiet.

"It is beginning, Longtail's father, Soul, Arius, please stand anywhere you'd like, but try not to stand directly in the judges way....THE TRIALS BEGIN NOW!!!!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok Vayne," Tyra asked.  "Do you know what prey we could find in this area? You're more familar with these parts."

"I think Racnar had a bad sleep story," Chomper said to Cayso, seeing Racnar shake in his sleep.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: anyone care if my Mysterious Beyond dweller joins the fun?

Just then a small egg snatcher hatchling's snout stuck out from behind a rock and the head soon followed as young Misty glanced about and spotted the young sharpteeth (Chomper and others) about. Well...hatchlings could mean eggs, but Misty wasn't sure how she was going to get past the sharpteeth.

She was pondering this when a rock she was leaning against rolled off and she fell down quite noisily. She hesitantly glanced up to see if she'd been spotted.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What was that?" Chomper asked, turning his head hearing a noise.  Misty quickly came into view.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The cave began to glow with the colors of the rainbow, and Iolite then spoke.
"Dante you are first up...please come stand in front of me, and we the judges will discuss your life up until this point, and I will make the final call."

Longtail gave Dante a confident smile.
"I know you're getting back to life. I'll see you on the other side." he said with a small laugh.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
As Misty made quite an appearance, she called everybody's attention. - "Well, at least the newcomer ended with my brother's bad sleep story." - Cayso said as he saw Racnar rubbing his eyes.

"Who is that Egg Snatcher?" - Racnar asked with curiosity, as he slowly sat down.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(I just thought of this...should Misty be able to understand Racnar and the others or not? Are they speaking in the sharptooth growls?)

Misty backed up as she was noticed, "Sorry..." she spoke regardless of if anyone could understand her, "I thought there might be eggs here, but even if there were I wouldn't take all of you on for it so...I'll just be going...".

As she backed up, Misty noticed a crawler crawling up the side of the wall. "Hey!" she looked glad fo this find and suddenly forgot alot of sharpteeth were about.

She picked it up and put it in her mouth, flinching as a kid eating something bad would but swallowing the thing anyway. "The things I do when I can't fight parents for their eggs" she muttered to herself.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Right now, yeah in growls.)

"Never saw an egg snatcher since right after I was born," commented chomper.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante nodded.
"Alright.  I'm ready."
He stepped in front of the two, head lowered, then looked at Longtail.
"Listen, if you don't come back, neither will I.  Got that?"
He asked, resolutely...

Sankakku looked at Dante.
"Luck to you, Dante S. Starfall."
He said simply, then stood silent once more...

Vayne looked over at Misty.
"Ah.  Misty.  It's been a while. Have you grown some?"
He asked, smiling at her...

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
At first Misty looked a bit confused trying to put a name with this individual...something about a strange fast biter she'd once bumped into seemed to want to be linked with this...but Misty was not quite sure. If this person knew her from when she was smaller maybe it made sense she couldn't quite place him.

"Uh...yeah, so long infact...remind me how I know you again?" the kid was really forthcoming with her ignorance.

Eitherway she put the slight mystery behind her, "I mean no offense, it's just...ever since loosing mom and dad everything's kinda been jumbled. Anyway, I guess one familiar face means I won't be eaten right" she guessed with a slight shrug and smile. "and...uh, yeah I grew alot...can take care of getting eggs myself and everything now". The young egg snatcher tried to sound as confident as she wanted to feel.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Iolite smiled as she began to speak.
"So Dante S. Starfall, would you say you've had an interesting life with any good times you can recall?" She then looked over Arius "that includes time with any former mentors or father figures."

Longtail smiled. He had no doubt Dante was going to get his life back....he just wanted to see how this trail would play out.

Soul just chuckled and looked on waiting to hear Dantes reply.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled.
"Are you kidding?  I can't hardly remember many bad times.  I mean, sure when my brother tried to hunt me down, and when you died, Arius, but most of my life has been really good.  I mean, having met Longtail, having made so many friends, being with Hunter, living in the world that I live in...I wouldn't trade it for anything.  So if I have to stay here for an eternity, it's okay.  I've lived a full life, and I would go with no regrets.  If I can help make the world safe by not returning, I will."
He said, his eyes shining, both with happiness and with tears...

Vayne smiled at Misty.
"It's been a long time since I saw you last.  I saved you when you were running from a Longneck that was trying to kill you.  I helped you get away.  I don't blame you for not remembering, though.  You were barely a hatchling then.  It's good to see you well."
He chuckled, remembering the scared little egg-stealer she had been, and marveling at how much she had grown since then...