The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seperation

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and ilsa were glad to finally be free " So what do the Symbols Mean minna said standing wobbly on her feet.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't know, but you said you two could read them?" she said

(I'll skip ahead next post so the spell is completed)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Sure thats fine.)
 the girls began to recite the spell..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The area around them shook- the Dragon entity roaring with rage, it's soldiers disappearing and the spells releasing its hold on the Dragon corpse, forcing it back to the netherworld. Once the spell was complete, all was silent.

"Well... guess that's over" said Jake amused

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and ilsa glard at lura,, ' you tortured us for 6 whole weeks ' ilsa said, 'not cool, girl, not cool.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"You agreed to it" Lura said amused "Not my problem neither of you decided not to be the ones to torture us." she pointed out, displaying fairness for what happened.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we dont torture, not our thing ' Minna replied as she got up from her seat' now i'd suggest we get moving. we've wasted 2 months being brutally tortured.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gathering their things, Lura led them to a kitchen that was stocked with food for her. "I suggest we eat here before moving on, all of you are very weak."

Jake nodded "Works for me, anything is better than goblin flesh"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and ilsa grabbed foo from he kitchen and ate it as quickly as they could. there was plenty of food, and the Draconesses gorged themselves for nearly 15 minutes.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Geez, oink oink much?" teased Jake with a smirk under his mask, having only eaten what he needed

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we didnt exactly get much food to eat the last 2 months ' minna replied as she tossed a bone on a plate. 'manners go out the window, when hungry. Ilsa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Classy" he mocked amused, standing and stretching. Due to their nature, Lura and Jake were used to going without food for long periods of time, learning a great deal of self control compared to nobles such as Isla and Minna. "Anyway, we need to get going while there's light- I don't fancy wandering the desert blind- especially with those large scorpions"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Minna and ilsa grabbed as much food as they could carry then turned to the others ' lead the way then" ilsa said to Jake.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With a nod, they proceeded out. Passing the corpses of the soldiers bodies that weren't reclaimed completely by the Netherworld. Walking for hours in the afternoon sun, the sun soon began going down. The group finding a small oasis luckily. "Hooray! time to get clean" cheered Jake- taking off his boots and jacket- sprinting for the water. "Wait!" shouted Lura, causing him to pause.

"What?" he asked her

"We need to collect the clean water before you make it filthy" she growled "There may also be something living inside that could kill you."

"Hmm... good thinking... and I can fix that no problem" he replied amused, getting out some bottles he filled them, soon using his alchemy to superheat the water. Killing anything within before returning it to normal. "There we go" he said

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the girls filled their water packs before movingaside to let jake clean himself off.. ' better not hog it too long ' minna said " the rest of us want to clean up too.. after all its been nearly 2 months since we've had a real bath.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Just get in you babies- there's plenty of room for like 15 people here" he replied, taking off his wet shirt and tossing it aside

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
watch your mouth jake ' ilsa said curt;y as she climbed into the water. minna soon joined her. the girls felt the grime and sweat wash off of them as they bathed
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Make me" he said amused, uncaring as he idly rested in the water

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
boy will i be glad when we are done with you 'ilsa said as she washed , she was far away enough from jake to have privacy.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: