The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

23rd Anniversary

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Yep! It's next Friday, the 18th!
I'm gonna watch the VHS for it on that day :DDDD

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wow, 23 years already? :wow

I wonder if they're gonna do something for it's 25th anniversary.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Quote from: Nintendoofah64,Nov 9 2011 on  08:48 PM
Wow, 23 years already? :wow

I wonder if they're gonna do something for it's 25th anniversary.
I sure hope so :)
The 20th anniversary was in 2008 and there should've been at least a theatrical re-release :(

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Theatrical rereleases are extremely uncommon though, aren't they? I don't know if the situtation is different in the US, but the only movies I remember to be rereleased in theatres over here were the early Star Wars movies and that was occasioned by the release of the prequels.

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Nov 10 2011 on  03:06 AM
Theatrical rereleases are extremely uncommon though, aren't they? I don't know if the situtation is different in the US, but the only movies I remember to be rereleased in theatres over here were the early Star Wars movies and that was occasioned by the release of the prequels.
Lion King was just re-released in theaters...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
They replayed The Wizard Of Oz 1939 in theaters for a couple of days only. Witch was very nice of them to do that. I was lucky enjoy to be born and alive for all 13 movies.

Mal how much is a movie ticket in your country? Here in American it's 8.00 for a early show and 10.50 for a night show. And 12.50 for a 3D movie. How much is a 3D Movie in Germany? Oh and on Tuesday every week is 6.00 for both regular and 3D movie and for the night time showings.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, tomorrow's the starday of LBT and our beloved Gang!  While they may still be kids in their universe, they're 23 here, so party time :DD!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
23 years already?    If I recall I may watch parts of the 1st movie tomorrow.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Wow, twenty-three years… :o …I feel so old. :p

Happy 23rd birthday, LBT. :birthday Here's hoping that someday we'll get a new anniversary edition DVD worthy of this great film. (We can all dream, can't we?)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.