The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Those offscreen moments

Guest · 8 · 1269

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ever feel like there was a moment in LBT that wasn't shown that you think should have been? I have a few

Littlefoot's mother's death (see my quote from TV tropes in this thread---http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=10535---to see what I mean)

The fight between Littlefoot and Cera

Actually seeing Sharptooth when he reappears---at first all we see is Littlefoot looking up and then a giant foot come crashing down onto the treestar, sure that makes it scareir but I'd like to see our villian more (I know this one is pathetic)

The fight between Cera and Littlefoot which MarzGurl pointed out was mostly offscreen

Ducky and Spike going through hornet hell (I know I'm obsessed!!)

Littlefoot explaning to the others that he has a dad

The gang getting onto the log in 5

Bruton the Iguanodon

Oh, and when Ducky's apologizing to Littlefoot when they're running in 11 and he's says "we can talk about that later" but we never do see them talking about it later---since they wasted soooooo much time on Ducky etc. trying to outdo the dozens of times we've seen cast members turn on the taps you'd think they'd show this.  <_<

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could be an oversight, cut by time, or another reason.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'd like to learn more about Guido's mysterious past. I know that the filmmakers didn't care about his backstory at all, still he is one of those characters who deserves more screentime.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I totally agree with you, MurMur :yes
Another character that deserves some more backstory (respectively more movies in which she appears) is Ali.
I agree on that the fight between Littlefoot and Cera was mostly off-screen and I really had liked to see the whole fight but like in so many cases I think the producers though it'd be too scary or brutal for the kids...
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd personally like to see a bit more Shorty-Bron interaction, especially when Shorty grows increasingly distant from Bron when he realises he has a true son. Perhaps they would even be a few confrontations...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can't say it often enough... Fanfiction authors' job ;) I believe since LBT is almost certainly dead :(
Inactive, probably forever.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*challenge accepted*

I'll add it to the LONG list of stories about LBT I wanna write... OTL