The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spike's happy bout somthin'! :)

Guest · 5 · 4462

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Spike's strange reaction to foot-stomping music.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike: "Hah, I'm so cool! Cera should really try standing on three legs on a treetrunk!"
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Spike sings in his head: #Oh Spike tails love tree stars and I'm a Spike tail, So I do care, so I cross the log there. Oh I'm soo rumbly in my tumbly, time for something to eat!#  Heehee  Cera or Bambo wouldn't be happy if they heard me singing this. Cera can't stand silly Disney references , and Bambo hates us singing songs.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

Here an extended version of my winner the pooh spoof.

Narrator: And so Spike crossed the long tree across the Ravine to the tree stars on the other side. And as he walked along, he humed and little hum in his head.

Spike in his head: And I call it my version of Winne the Pooh's rumbly in my tumbly song.

Narrator:  Yes and it went something like this.

Spike sings in his head: Hum dee dee dum Humdum dee dum. I'm so rumbly in my rumbly. * he bumps into a branch sticking up* Oh.. Time to munch a great big lunch and Hum dee dum dum dum.. Oh I wouldn't cross this tree. If I could fly like Petrie. But I wouldn't be a spik tail then. So I guess I would care then. Spike tails love tree stars and I'm a Spike tail so I do care , so I cross there. I'm so rumbly in my tumbly. Time for something to eat.... * The log breaks under his weight*  Oh if only I hadn't... Oh... Well it all comes I suppose... From liking tree stars soo much.. * Lands in a water hole*  Oh bother... :(