The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 89902

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm a Shadowlander ok?!!" Nahla snapped "I'm the daughter of Hades" she nodded to the cut that looked like someone just sliced her open "He did this to me,he killed my mother and my siblings!" she turned back to the cliff "Now leave,I have no reason to live"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
( Thanks  :D , I'd say the latter would be funny  :nyah )

"Oh, hi Tria," Ducky welcomed the pink threehorn, the wife of Mr. Threehorn, " we just collect some sweet bubbles for Littlefoot. He's ill you might know, yep, yep, yep."
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Tria nodded "Yes pity isn't it. The Shadowlander curse is always fatal" she had no idea about the cure Nahla gave him or the fact Nahla was even still alive.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron sighed, and pulled the young longneck away from the cliff gently.
"You know, I have heard stories of the Shadowlanders in my time. I know Hades was behind it all. Had he not come, my parents wouldn't have..." he trailed off. "Anyway, you know, there is always something to live for. Don't you have anyone you care for, anyone who wouldn't want you dead at all? I felt the same when I got separated from my mate and her parents. I knew I had a child, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I thought they had all died and I also thought that there was no reason in me living. Then I found someone that I could love and care for. Surely you can find someone like that, or someone to care for you?" He looked over to Shorty, his adopted son, and smiled gently.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh yes, it is, it is!" Ducky agreed with Tria, "Ok, then.... see you Tria!"

"Yeah! Hi, I'm Shorty!" the green Longneck introduced himself," how did you get all these injuries? They look terrible!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla smiled at Shorty "Cute name" she smiled. She turned to Bron "There was someone that cared for me...but I gave him Shadowlander Curse and he nearly died...but he recovering as I gave him a cure only Shadowlanders know about" she stared at Bron "Hey..you look like him,his name is Littlefoot".

(Littlefoot/Shorty/Nahla love triangle instead of darkness we can have a love triangle  :lol)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
( Yep, let's do the love triangel ^^, anyway I plan to do this in a fic of mine, too :DD)

"You know Littlefoot?!?" Shorty asked excitedly, "I know him, too... he's my step-brother!
Anyway, thanks!"

Ducky, Petrie and Spike arrived at the longneck's resting place meanwhile.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot nearly died?!" Bron exclaimed. He looked at Nahla. "But... he's recovering, you say? How is that even possible? Most children die if they get the Shadowlander's Curse..." He stared at the bright pink longneck, thinking deeply.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I gave him a Shadow Fern" Nahla explained "It grows near the boarder of The Shadowlandsit can cure the curse however it is very very bitter,Littlefoot will need rest but he will recover,I also ate the plant and got it out of me so I can no longer spread it" she smiled,she glanced over at Shorty "Why you staring at me?".

(Hehehe sorry had to)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron had also noticed Shorty staring at Nahla, and chuckled to himself slightly.
"Kids..." he laughed to himself. He turned to Nahla again. "You have my thanks for saving my son, really. You're more than welcome to join my herd if you wish, or perhaps there are others here who might want to take you in." His mind immediately wandered to his parents-in-law, wondering if they had anything to do with any of this. Surely, after what Grandpa Longneck had told him about the war between the Shadowlands and the Great Valley, most of the residents would have tried to kill her. He also knew, though, that Littlefoot's grandparents were extremely kind and loving dinosaurs, and they may have tried to save her.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's just because your injuries look very bad," Shorty responded, "They must hurt a lot, don't they? Anyway, I've never seen a pink longneck *smiled at Nahla*, you're likely to be a rareness!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla seemed surprised at the offer "Really? Your herd won't try and kill me? The dinosaurs in the Great Valley did only Littlefoot and his Grandparents were kind to me,if it was not for them I would sure of been dead now".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron chuckled again. "I'm their leader, I'm sure I can convince them. But for now, I need to go and see my son and my parents-in-law. It sounds like they have been through a lot lately, and I should be there to at least try and take some weight off their shoulders." He got up and turned to Nahla. "I can try my best to protect you from the other Valley residents for the time being if you want to stay with my herd. After that, I'll do my best to try and make you at least a little bit happy again," he said, smiling at her.

(Oh great, Nahla's going to end up being Littlefoot's adopted sister in a minute! :lol)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Awkward :lol)

Nahla smiled and lead the way.

Littlefoot was beginning to wake and as Nahla predicted began gagging.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Looks like she was right..." Grandma said quietly, watching Littlefoot hopelessly. Her mate wrapped his tail around hers as a sign of reassurance. Surely things could only get better from here on out...

Petrie sprung out from the bushes, ready to announce the finding of the treesweets, but he was halted when he saw Littlefoot gagging instead.
"Guys, hurry!" he shouted to the other dinosaurs, panicking.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky, Petrie and Spike arrived Littlefoot and his Grandparents.
"Grandpa Lockneck!" Ducky shouted," we've the sweet bubbles, yep, yep, yep!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot kept on gagging trying to get rid of the bitter taste.

Nahla stopped pointing to Littlefoot  "There" she told Bron and Shorty and backed off "You's go I can't be seen".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa nodded slightly. "Put them next to him, he'll eat them once he's ready," he told them. He couldn't force these down his neck when the gagging was just going to force them back up again. Now they could only wait until it stopped.

Bron made his way into the Great Valley with the two little ones, hoping nothing else bad was going to happen.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot raised his head and saw Bron "Dad!" he said in between the gagging.

Nahla sat down and sighed,seeing the longneck family together bought tears to her eyes as she remembered her own.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey Ducky, Petrie and Spike!" Shorty welcomed Littlefoots friends, "it's cool to meet you again, yeah!"