The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 89913

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sobbed feeling alone and left out,she got up and started walking away.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot!" Bron cried, running towards his son. "Oh, Littlefoot, I was so worried about you..."
"Bron..." said Grandpa. "What are you doing here?"
"I had a bad feeling," Bron replied. "I got into the valley and found Nahla, who told me everything." Grandpa nodded as Bron went back to tending to his son.
"Speaking of Nahla, where is she?" Grandma asked.
"Close," Bron answered. "She's too scared to come in case she's seen."
"Okay," Grandma replied, slightly relieved. "I wanted to talk to her. She deserves at least our thanks."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed "I don't think she feels safe here" she glanced around and saw his crush walking off "Hey Nahla! Come back!" he tried geting up to go after ger,even though he was still weak.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I'll go and get her," said Bron, getting up a walking after her. He knew well that it wasn't a good idea for her to go wandering around the Great Valley alone, in case a different resident saw her.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey Shorty!" Ducky welcomed him, "my brother Spike and I are happy to see you again, yep, yep, yep!"
Spike went to Shorty and licked him, that's his way of welcoming friends.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla heard the steps behind her,she smiled at Bron "What you doing here?".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Making sure you're okay," Bron smiled back. He turned back and looked at his family behind him. "I think Littlefoot's grandma wants to talk to you."

"Hi Shorty!" Petrie greeted as he flew on top of Shorty's head, only to fall off again. "You still no have flat head like Littlefoot. Me keep forgetting that."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed "Ok then" she started walking back.

When Littlefoot saw Nahla returning he smiled,he quickly grabbed some nearby flowers and made a bouquet.

(Love triangle begins duh duh duuh)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Thank you!" Shorty laughed," how things are going? And where is Cera?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla arrived back.

Littlefoot took a deep breath and stepped towards Nahla "Umm..Nahla...uhh here" he saud giving her the flowers with his tail.

Nahla smiled "Awww thanks Littlefoot" she licked him on the cheek as she accepted her gift.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"She... she not here," Petrie answered. "She... not like Nahla very much." He said the second sentence so fast it was hard to make out the words.

Grandma Longneck saw Nahla returning with Bron and smiled. Her smile turned into a look of confusion and a little bit of concern when she saw what Littlefoot and Nahla were doing.
"Even I didn't think of that when we were that young," Grandpa joked, obviously noticing the same thing. Grandma shot him a friendly glare before chuckling.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla giggled as Littlefoot whispered saomething to her then remembered she turned to Grandma "You wanted to speak with me?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Well... yes," Grandma said. "Thank you for saving Littlefoot. I was scared we were going to lose him... And I also feel like we owe you an apology. I feel we turned our back on you earlier. If you want to stay, you're more than welcome to."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"No porblems Mrs. Longneck I'll save Littlefoot anyday" she looked down remembering Brons offer to join his herd "I'll think about staying".

Littlefoot looked saddened at the thought of her leaving,he sat down next her.

Nahla sighed and put her head against his side laying down. It looked quite cute,if  Nahla was covered in dried blood.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Why?" Shorty asked, "Is it because she's a Shadowlander? I even don't know, what the Shadowland is?

What are Littlefoot and Nahla doing by the way?" he chuckled.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla's blue eyes sparkled as she was happy for the first time in ages.

Littlefoot smiled and turned to Shorty "You met Nahla right? She my girlfriend".

Naha's face lighted when Littlefoot said that.

(Let the rivalry begin)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma was struggling to see Nahla in such a mess, and eventually had to start licking her clean again.
"That's better," she said. Of course Nahla's injuries were still clearly there, but she already looked a lot better. She lay down next to her mate, ready for a short nap. She still needed to recover some of her energy that was drained by the illness, after all.

Petrie decided to answer the question. "Me not too sure about Shadowlanders, and me no know what they doing..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot yawned and laid down next to Nahla.

Nahla shifted and laid her neck across his back.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Same here!" Ducky added, "I have no clue!"

"She's your girlfriend?!?" Shorty shouted. He didn't want to believe, that the prettyest longneck girl is already taken by his step-brother. "I'll talk to you later, you bastard!" he thought.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla turned her head "You ok Shorty?" she asked sweetly.

Unknown to the group Cera was watching them and worse her father was with her.