The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 87745

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma lay down next to her grandson, gently nuzzling him.
"I'm sorry, little one," she said softly. Bron came back through the trees, and even though he claimed to be a not-so-emotional longneck, he looked as though he was about to cry.

(Oh don't mind me I'm just borrowing my cousins phone. Seriously, she's five and has a better phone than me. <_<)

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Hehe kids these days,when I was 5 I had a tamagothci)

Littlefoot started kicking a nearby rock in anger "SHE BETRAYED ME!" he shouted pounding at the ground.

(Temper tamtrum time for Littlefoot)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Arriving back in The Shadowlands,Ares screamed for Hades "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!" he shouted still with his headache.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Joy)

Hades turned around when he heard his son expecting to see Nahla. Anger filled his face when she wasn't there "WHERE IS SHE!" he shouted across the Shadowlands.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
" Noooo! Littlefoot wouldn't want anyone to die, he's good, not bad, yep, yep, yep!
Maybe he has a bad mood due to his injuries?"
Spike told Ducky something.
"Oh, and Spike wants to know, what happened that Littlefoot wantsyou to die, yep, yep, yep!"

Shorty just want to be alone so he left Ceras place and went a few trees deeper into the little wood and started crying there.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sobbed "Well as you might know,me and Littlefoot were together as a couple. Then he went into a coma,seeking comfont I started hanging around Shorty and starting falling in love with him" she paused "But I still loved Littlefoot more,when I went to tell him that I loved Shorty but I still wanted to stay with him he didn't let me finish. He said I should go away and....die" she threw herself the ground sobbing.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares gulped "She's not here" he said taking a few steps back.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"ohh, poor Nahla!" Ducky tried to confort her," he didn't meant that you should die, no, no, no. He was just angry! Let him calm down and then talk to him again, ok?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla nodded still sobbing.

Littlefoot was starting to calm down,he was starting to think he was too hard on Nahla even more when she was proven to be suicidal,he had to find her. He stood up and slowly starting limping to find the pink girl.

Hades rolled his eyes "I CAN SEE SHE IS NOT HERE YOU LITTLE WHELP!" he shouted slapping his son with his tail.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike licked Nahla.
"Hehehehehe! Spike likes you Nahla!" Ducky laughed.
Then Spike grumbeled something in Duckys ear.
"Spike thinks, that you should talk to Shorty first! You should tell him, that you love Littlefoot more than him!
Spike's wise, he is, he is!"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares was knocked to the ground "I'm sorry..she had backup" he cowered,it was unwise to make Hades angry.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla nodded again and stood up,her eyes red from crying so much. She looked at Ducky and Spike "Can you walk with me? I'm unwelcomed with the adults here"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sure!" We'll come with you! Will we Spike?"
Spike nodded.
"Let's search for Shorty, yep, yep, yep!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades stomped his foot "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!".

Littlefoot kept walking,however not really looking where was going crashed right into Shorty,Littlefoot cried out when he landed on his already badly injured leg. Fear filled his face when he saw his brother.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty was surprised. Littlefoot still being weak lied on the ground, his face full of fear.
"What do you do here!?" he whispered. He still had tears in his eyes.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot curled up "Looking for Nahla" he whispered in fear. He was shaking and he did not take an eye off Shorty. Tears of pain and fear in his eyes. He shifted only to scream out in pain like he was being murdered.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
" So why are you looking for Nahla?" Shorty asked with an evil smile. "She's with me now! She don't want to see you anymore!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I need to stop her..I told her to go kill herself," Littlefoot shuffled back knowing his brother would go into rage.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
" Stop! You're going nowhere! I'll look for her! She's my girlfrend! Remember?
Ohhh! Now little weak Littlefoot is calling for his mother! *laughed* Oh wait! She's Dead! Hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahah!"