The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My name is Dan. I'm 22 years old from Texas. I have been an LBT fan since I saw the movie as a toddler. I became obsessed with the series as the sequels came out, getting pretty much every single one for Christmas each year. However, the older I got, the more my dad, mom, and sister would tell me that the series was "for babies" and that I needed to grow up >.< (I'm sure many of us can relate to that).

When I entered high school, I started watching them in secret D; I ended up giving them away before my junior year of high school because I was too ashamed to have them, especially after my sister would tell her friends and make fun of me to them. I was even afraid to make my own friends thinking they would make fun of me.

For years, I tried to block any memory of the series because I told myself "you shouldn't like that D;" It did help my social life quite a bit though. However, now that I'm older and more mature, I feel like I was overreacting. I even recently re-watched all the movies. I used to have 1-11 on VHS (and I cherished them like rare diamonds. lol). I never saw 12 or 13 until recently. I enjoyed 12, but 13 was just awful.  :bang I was also tempted to stop watching because it was boring. lol Having said that, no matter how badly I try to hide it, LBT will always be in my heart <3

My other interests include music. I LOVE music! :D I sing, play guitar, and play piano. (I also have perfect pitch  ;) ). My favorite artists are The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Ke$ha, and as of recently, I have a newfound love for One Direction and Olly Murs. <3 (if you guys don't know who Olly Murs is, look him up on YouTube. His music is AMAZING! and addicting! :D ) I'm also a big fan of the TV show Glee. It's my current obsession, probably just about as big as my childhood obsession with LBT, if not more.

Well, that's about all I have for now. Great to meet you guys! :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Dan :)
No doubt you're going to find many fellow land before time fans here and more likely than not also people who share your other hobbies.
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm sorry you went though that and felt ashamed to own the movies you so much loved. Anyway welcome to the Gang Of Five forums, you going to enjoy it here. :DD

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Bienvenidos de Gang o cinco!

...Oh wait, this isn't a Spanish forum. Hold on:

*PLEASE STAND BY*

Welcome to the Gang of Five! You seem like a very nice person with a lot to offer on these forums. We should probably get to know each other well. Hope you enjoy your stay!

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks guys. Nice to meet you all. :) You all seem like genuinely nice people.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! Hope you enjoy your time here. I see you have gotten straight into this forum already. :yes
Sorry to hear about what you went through, but this is a community where everyone is accepting and hey, we all love the Land Before Time! :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome with us, Dan! You can call me Strut or SES.
Aha, so a fan of Olly Murs? Now I have Troublemaker stuck in my head^^
What do you think of bands like Imagine Dragons? I'm currently on a kick with them now ;)
Ah, yes family doesn't always understand. My siblings and mum simper to me that I need therapy for watching cartoons like LBT.
But rest assured, your secret is safe here :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Haha, Imagine Dragons is alright. I've only heard "It's Time" but I prefer the Glee version (though mostly because I just love the character who sings it). :p

But yes, I love Olly Murs! <3 I only found out about him about a week and a half ago, but I went and bought his first UK album online (it's not available in the US  :x ) and I fell in love with it. My mom heard "Please Don't Let Me Go" and asked me to make her a copy, now SHE ordered a new Olly Murs CD :D xD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member.  To bad folks can't just let folks enjoy what they want to enjoy instead of saying they are to old, ect, for that show.  

Looks like you have quite a varied interest in music.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF Dan :)
Always great to have new members  :yes
I play the piano, too ;)

Enjoy your stay  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome, Dan! Hope you enjoy your stay.  :wave

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Fellow directioner, heck yeah! I'm a big fan of One Direction too, although, I have to admit that I haven't actually heard of Olly Mars.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to have you here. Please enjoy your stay!  :)

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard, Dan! We're very happy to have you with us, and I am also 22 years old (at least until after next month that is).  :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF!  :DD .