The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mystery Of the Foreign Longnecks

Zimba · 1212 · 88141

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily put Nahla on her back and carried back to the middle of the clearing.

"It won't be for long, little one," said Grandma. "That longneck did something and it must have just caused most of your body to shut down... but you'll recover." She nuzzled him.

Grandpa noticed Lily coming in. "Whoa, what happened?" he asked. Lily just groaned and let Nahla slide of next to Grandma before collapsing next to Taro.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"He knows we here...he will come back...and kill me" Littlefoot said.

Nahla who was awaken when she slid off raised her head and whispered shyly "Why...don't..you move somewhere...else...for...a...few nights? I know that longneck....his name is Zimba...he kidnapped me once.he will kill Littlefoot,he has his ways...and this paralyzing can last for days and when he can move again Littlefoot will be so stiffed up and weak...his heart will...shut down...you got to keep moving him...least once an hour..." Nahla closed her eyes again thinking they would be mad she tried to tell them what they should do.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro had heard, having not fallen asleep yet. "Actually, that's not a bad idea," he said to the moving for a few nights part.
"Whoa, whoa! Hold on!" said Grandma. "You think we should just leave the Great Valley and go somewhere else?"
"It's the safest option," said Taro. "That Zimba kid thinks we're going to be here, but what if we're not? We can't tell anyone, but we will have to leave now. Lily and I just came from a place not too far away, we could go there."

Grandma and Grandpa just looked at each other, and then looked at Littlefoot to see if he had an opinion on the idea.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot just stared into the distance blankly,he did not even seem to hear them.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma sighed, and looked at Taro.
"Right, where are we going then?" she asked. He smiled and got up, lowering his head to let Lily climb on. Grandpa picked up Nahla and placed her on Grandma's back and she picked up Littlefoot, moving him around slightly before placing him on her mate.
"Lead the way," said Grandpa. Taro nodded and the the group walked out of the Great Valley through a secret route which was hidden by many trees, heading to another land of not so lush green which would take until the middle of the night to get to.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot jerked just realizing they were moving "Where we going?" he whispred

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"A safer place," Grandpa explained as the three rushed out of the valley. "We're not going to take any risks with this Zimba guy."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"The one who's been trying to kill you," Taro explained, earning a glare of Grandma.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot whimpered in fear.

Nahla opened one eye and saw she was being carried again. She opned her mouth to scream only to bash into a branch sticking out from the side.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma looked behind her, and smiled at Nahla. "Are you okay, little one?" she asked.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla nodded "W-w-here we going anyway?" she whispered "Is it too far away? Wil there be others there? Will they kill me? Will they find out who I am? Will that find out where I'm from?" she fired  questions at the adults.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"No," Grandma answered. "They won't know a thing about you, little one... Wait... I still haven't asked you your name yet. What is it?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"My name is Nahla...I'm from The Shadowlands...I was abused my whole life..then my father tried to kill me and threw me off a cliff...they want me dead,my own family does not even love me......I'M WORTHLESS" she shouted the whole thing forgetting it was just not her and Grandma there.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro and Grandpa looked at the little one sympathetically, but neither spoke in fear of making Nahla go into a panic attack.
"I'm so sorry to hear that, Nahla," said Grandma nuzzling the little one gently.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot by then had dozed off snoring.

Nahla frowned at him "Oh great...a snorer" she turned her back and face the other way only to end up looking Lily in the face.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily was quite startled to have someone in her face. "Er... hi?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Sorry" Nahla muttered turning again so she was facing backwards,letting out a sigh of boredom.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"It's... okay," Lily sighed. She tried to get back to sleep as Taro led the way to their new temporary home.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed and sang softly "Where has the starlight gone?,Dark is the day,How can I find my way home? 'Home' is an empty dream.Lost to the night...I feel so alone,my life is just an Endless Night..dark and gloom" tears formed in her eyes,both Lily and Littlefoot had someone to love them...she had no one.

(Yay for singing Nahla,yes I edited the lyrics shhh)