The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Healing Hearts

Zimba · 636 · 57244

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa nodded and looked over to Nahla, who was fast asleep. "Well, we'll see what we can do tomorrow," he said. He nuzzled his grandson. "Goodnight," he said. "Goodnight, Uzuri."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Goodnight Grandpa,goodnight Littlefoot,goodnight Grandma...and Nahla" Uzuri mumbled out before falling into a deep sleep herself.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Goodnight children," said Grandma, before nuzzling her mate. "Goodnight, dear."

"Goodnight," Grandpa answered, before both of them curled up and also went to sleep.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The next morning, Nahla was right next to Grandma's face having crept up there during the night.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro had finally reached the valley, not having stopped all night. He was hungry and exhausted, and almost collapsed at the entrance.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was first to awake and he paced around the resting place waiting for the others.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Suddenly a loud crash was heard when Taro could no longer hold himself up. The crash was followed by screaming as Lily tried desperately to wake him up.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot overheard it and began to walking to the entrance gasping at what he saw.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
A young female was sobbing and trying to awaken the unconscious adult, but with no luck.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hello?" Littlefoot asked walking up to Lily.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily backed away in fear, looking absolutely terrified.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Theres more of yous?" Littlefoot tilted his head in confusion.

~

Uzuri awoke with a yawned and walked over to her sister.her eyes widen when she saw her.

Nahla's condition had dropped dangerously low,she was deathly ill.

(Uzuri can have the spotlight :lol)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma and Grandpa also woke up.

"Where did Littlefoot go?" Grandpa asked, still half-asleep, not noticing how bad Nahla was getting.

~

"W-w-w-what do you mean?" Lily stammered.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't know he was gone when I woke up" Uzuri answered not taking her eyes off Nahla.

~

"Two other girls came here yesterday,they were both skinny and injured too" Littlefoot told her.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Oh no!" Grandma cried when she saw the state of Nahla. "This is most certainly not good... Grandpa, go and find Littlefoot, quickly!"

Grandpa nodded and rushed off in search of his grandson.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla coughed painfully.

"Whats wrong with her?" Uzuri panicked.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma looked at Nahla carefully. "I can't be sure, but... I think it might have something to do with the severe lack of food and water the both of you have been having.  We need to get her strength up, but since she's not used to so much food... I'm not sure," she concluded sadly.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Will she die?" Uzuri asked terrified for her sister.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I can't tell, sorry," Grandma answered. "I'll her some food and then take her to that quiet watering hole and see if she improves, and I also know a treesweet that might help with that coughing. It sounds painful." She managed to get up and walk now after last night's sleep brought back most of her strength. The old female headed towards the trees, hoping she would find the treesweeet she was looking for.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri looked around and realized they were alone,she franticly looked for Grandpa.