The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Healing Hearts

Zimba · 636 · 58797

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa had found Littlefoot, but also found the unconscious longneck and the terrified child with him.

"Littlefoot, what happened?!" he exclaimed, rushing up to his grandson.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't know I found them like this" Littlefoot answered.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily had hidden behind the collapsed longneck, who soon started to stir.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Uzuri laid herelf aross Nahla to keep her warm,she was worried for her little sister.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma soon came back with the treesweet. "Get her to eat this," she told Uzuri.

~

Lily shuffled over to Taro's head and nudged him to see if he would wake up.

Grandpa was shocked by the new arrivals. The adult had many scars on him, the most noticeable going down his left eye, and both longnecks were underweight and exhausted.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri nudged Nahla "It's time to wake up Nahla,come on" she urged nudging her harder.

Nahla awoke looking really pale and weak.

`
~

"They are bones,like the girls they came yesterday" Littlefoot commented

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I need you to eat this, Nahla," said Grandma, nudging the treesweet next to her.

~

Grandpa quickly brought over a load of treestars for the new duo. Taro awoke but seemed quite dazed and confused. Lily immediately stuffed herself with the food, not saying a word.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just dropped her head back down with a groan.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Come on, dear, I need you to eat it," Grandma insisted. "Please."

~

"Ugh... where are we...?" Taro moaned.

"You're in the Great Valley," Grandpa answered. "You're safe here."

Taro lifted up his head and looked around, still unable to get up. "Wow... there's a lot of food here," he said in awe, before helping himself to the pile that Grandpa got.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just coughed in reply

~

Littlefoot was slowly backing away "Why does he have so many scars?" he whispered to Grandpa.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma sighed. She didn't want it to come to this but it would have to. She would have to pretty much force the food down Nahla's throat if she didn't eat it herself.

~

"I... I'm not sure, Littlefoot," Grandpa answered.

Taro didn't hear the conversation as he ate the food in front of him.

"What happened?" he asked Lily, realising that he had just woken up from something he didn't remember. At this Lily hugged his face tightly, almost refusing to let go.

"You collapsed on me," she answered, shuddering at the thought. "I thought I was gonna lose you..."

Taro sighed. "Oh Lily... I'm sorry," he whispered, nuzzling the terrified child.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri sighed "Please Nahla eat it...it'll make you better I promise" Uzuri turned to Grandma "If you leave for a few minutes I can get her to eat it,she doesn't like eating with strangers around"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma nodded and walked off, hoping Nahla would eat in her absence.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri pushed the treesweet closer to Nahla "Go on".

Nahla slowly picked it up and chewed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma kept an eye on the two from a place Nahla couldn't see her, hidden in the foliage. She sighed with relief when she saw Nahla finally eating it.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri looked around for a Grandma "You can come back now"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma had gone off to find more food for everyone but returned soon enough, placing the pile of food next to the younger longnecks.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri dug in and ate at it like she was scared it would vanish.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Meanwhile back at where Grandpa had found Taro, Lily had curled herself up and tried to fall asleep, too exhausted to eat any more or be scared of anything.

Taro tried to get up but failed, even if he was underweight it was still too much pressure on his weak legs.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot ran off came back dragging a large treestar with water and placed it in front of the new arrivals.