The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Street Sharks

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I did not watch that show but I try to watch it. Street Sharks began in 1994!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I've seen some of Street Sharks. The only episode I really remember anything about is when the orca guy first shows up, initially a bad guy but later becomes a good guy. At the time, I didn't really notice anything about the "orca vs shark" thing, but now that I'm older, and I learned that orcas really do kill sharks, that part of the show makes a whole lot more sense to me now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I read somewhere that there was a special with the street Sharks & the Extreme Dinosaurs but that their origins were changed for the tv series, like the extreme dinosaurs were at the time called the Dino Vengers.  I read somewhere that originally they were aliens from another planet.  I did manage to find a very low quality opening of what I think was the tv special.  

I have seen a few episodes, but not a lot, of the show.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Street Sharks had 40 episodes, I think. Wait, Extreme Dinosaurs with Street Sharks? In what episode? Tell me, Kor.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think it was a tv special.  All I know is there is a youtube intro, low quality is the only one I could find.  I can only understand bits and pieces of the song.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmvIHbdzjnY

and as I recall from what I read, I may have forgotten some stuff.  The Dino Vengers (later called the Extreme Dinosaurs) are from another planet and the last of their kind, not the origin as shown in the pilot of their series.  I think one of the raptors is a different color also.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
It began in Episode 14 of Street Sharks.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So it was a part of the Street Sharks tv series and not a tv special?  It's been very hard to find any information about the dino vengers or when the 2 teamed up.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I use to watch the show it was alright not the best show.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Street sharks is now 19 years old while Extreme Dinosaurs is 16 years old. :lol  :blink:

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Kor,Jun 9 2013 on  12:11 PM
So it was a part of the Street Sharks tv series and not a tv special?  It's been very hard to find any information about the dino vengers or when the 2 teamed up.
Well, they teamed up to defeat the raptors.