The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Trembling, Sue nodded. "I-I think so," she breathed, swallowing. Somehow, Drago's arm was different, and he seemed to be pinning the massive golem to the wall. She dully heard Ilsa's warning and nodded, but she saw Drago and thought: how was he going to be able to get out if he has to hold down the Golem?
"Drago, let go!" Sue said as she scrambled to her feet. "I'm pretty fast-- I can make it chase me in a circle while you and the other get out. If you guys wait for me to run through, you can shut the door behind me."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago laughed a little.  
"Not a chance, Sue.  I'm not leaving you behind.  In fact..."
His arm yet again seemed to change form, his right hand enlarging into a sharp claw before he slammed it around the golem, pinning it as his hand detached from his wrist.
"That should hold him."
He chuckled a little...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa grabbed sues arm and dragged her towards the exit,minna was right behind them ' move move' she shouted.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue's left eyelid twitch. It almost looked as though Drago had detached his arm. But that would be silly, right?
In honesty, she was almost glad when Ilsa suddenly pulled her away so she wouldn't have to think to hard about it. Sometimes what was lost in the translation of her visual agnosia was better left lost. 'Where do people like Drago, Ilsa, and Minna come from?' she wondered.
"R-right she stammered rushing to the door as she looked over her shoulder to make sure Drago would follow. The golem was clearly not happy about getting pinned, and was thrashing around like a glass lizard with it's tail cast off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and ilsa hurried down the stairs towars the floor below. ' time to regroup and think of another plan' ilsa said as they ran.. ' we need to find a way out of here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago backpedaled rapidly, as Akito flipped aside out of the room, Juri and Utena close behind them.  The instant the group was out of the room, Drago flicked the stump of his arm, recalling his arm as he shoulder tackled the doorframe, Akito and the others joining in until the ceiling gave, barricading the room off.  
"That...let's not do that again any time soon..."
Drago chuckled, as Utena latched on to Minna, and Juri moved next to Ilsa, both panting a little...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa headed down the stairs to the lower floor.and stopped inside a room, followed by minna, utena and Juri.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue followed inside as well, shutting the door behind her and feeling a creepy stillness now that all the banging and shouting and charging golemns were behind them. She felt her hands shaking quite badly as she leaned against the door, looking off to the wall and wrapping her arms around her chest.
"What was... what?" she uttered in an almost tragic laugh. "What the hell? Can someone tell me please what's going on?"
She looked to the others, vainly hoping they would have an answer. While she doubted that any creature that ever is, has, or will exist would call what just happened 'a normal occurrence' for them, she was hoping that her friends would tell her that they at least had an idea of what had just passed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
your guess is as good as mine ' Minna shrugged as she took a seat on the floor inside the room..
 ilsa was being held tightly by juri.. ' um.. why are you hugging me so tight juri?' she asked. ' as for what that was.. ' lets just say that was a spirit designed to keep us here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago sighed, a hollow rattling sound from inside the armor.
"I haven't got any idea...but it was definitely some sort of magically-animated entity...and not a friendly."
He said shakily...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue nodded overly emphatically, popping her lips and then nervously running a hand through her feathery comb. Her eyes were bloodshot.
"... Okay," she said rather softly, looking at the three with a haunted expression. "What are we going to do now? Please?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well we cant go back up there' Minna said ' all we can do is explore the first and second floors, just to find what else is around here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago walked over to Sue, offering her his hand.
"Whatever else happens here, I promise you I won't let anything bad happen to you, alright?"
He said gently, reassuringly.  Nearby, Juri blushed and stepped back a little, dusting herself off some.
"I um...I was worried about you...I was trying to protect you."
She admitted sheepishly, while Utena flung her arms around Minna...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
protect me? girl, thats sweet..  but you have to watch out for your own safety too' Ilsa said. Minna hugged Utena back, feeling the fauxens back, as well having her chest pressed against utenas, as the embrace continued.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue smiled, squeezing his hand. Wether he actually could protect her or not, it was comforting to know someone stronger than her had her back.
"Thank you," she said with a smile, she looked to the other two, frowning slightly. "It means a lot to have someone looking out for you..."
There hadn't been any tremors or noise for a few minutes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets head down stairs' ilsa said, after a few seconds ' we need to plan our next move, and find a way out of here
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Juri smiled and placed a hand on Ilsa's.  
"Yeah.  Sounds like a plan..."
She trailed off, sniffing the air hesitantly.  
"Does anyone else smell something...?"
She finally asked, glancing around.  Unbeknownst to the group, something had begun pumping an airborne aphrodisiac into the area...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue sniffed. Yes. There was a smell. It was kind of nice, if a tad weird. It had the same kind of head clouding effect as taking a whiff of a fragment beer; the word 'smooth' came to mind.
She was not in a state of mind to be particularly trusting of anything she couldn't clearly identify.
"Uh... Yeah, let's skedaddle," Sue said, anxiously, and then walked right into a chalkboard near one of the walls. "Okay, that wasn't the door," she grumbled, rubbing her head. She was suprised: she usually made a small mental note of where the door was whenever she entered a room so she wouldn't 'lose' it-- she couldn't think straight. Something was wrong with the air in here. Alarmingly wrong.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, I smell it too' minna said, as she broke the embrace with utena, come on ' she said opening the door to the stairwell outside.. ' hurry guys, we need to get downstairs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Unfortunately for the group, the same force that had pumped the area full of the gas had seen fit to remove the stairs, leaving Minna and Utena staring at a solid wall.
"Uh...that's' not normal..."
Utena muttered...