The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thud has a dilemma

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Ducky:  "Why is he not eating us?"

Chomper:  "I don't know."

Thud (thinking):  "Of all the days I could have possibly chose to start my diet, it had to be the one where I catch those darn kids.  Oh well...  I guess I could just eat the swimmer.  She is probably low in carbs anyway."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 05:21:21 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ :lol I think that being Red Claw's goon means you're on a very lean diet already.   ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thud: "Darn it! She's too cute to eat... and I owe Chomper something... if he releases me, that is!"
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thud:  "Of course, the one day were I finally catch the two ankle-biters, I happen to not be hungry!  Now fate is just playing with me."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBTComeback

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Thud: This is so hard to choose, either I help those Multiverse saving good guys and get in big trouble with Red Claw, my partner Screech, and my raptor boss Victor Veloci. Or stay hear until my game is over. What to choose!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm, I can fulfill their asking and end their suffering being inside the most childish show, and so calming my hunger or... I can NOT do that and make a long-awaited revenge on them!!!
Now, while I'm thinking, I should not intersect my eyes with eyes of that duckbill... or this little biter's eyes... or I would fall under their cuteness and give up.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:51:04 AM by Sneak »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Things got awkward when Ducky joined the Great Valley Girl Scouts and participated in their fundraiser.

Thud:  "I want to eat them and enact my revenge... but I also want the Girl Scout cookies... hmmm..."

(sighs deeply)

Thud:  "I will take 3 boxes of the double fudge... but not a word about this to Redclaw!"