The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do you think the Land of Mists is a good hideout?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think the Land of Mists would be a great LBT world outlaw hideout or a bad one?  I just thought of the idea a while back and was wondering what you thought of it.  

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok not trying to be rude here but can you stop posting random topics like this in this section?

This part of the forum is for stories and art, not polls. It's highly annoying to have to try and find fanfiction and fanart in the middle of your, pardon me useless topics.

And I noticed that most of your polls are regrading your own fanfiction, thats also highly annoying. Everyone has different styles and tastes when it comes to fanfiction, what works and what doesn't. And lots are about your own OCS, how are the rest of us supposed to know your characters and what would be better for them? If you're leaving to us to decide it's not an OC anymore, OC=Original Character, what created by the author. The author plans the backstory and what happens to them.

And again no offence but you really should stop making so many new topics at once, it puts people of reading them. If you just make one and wait a while before making another people might actually  take time to read and reply, right now you have so many topics and making so many more, I barely glance at them as most of them time they are just a reworded topic of one thats been posted before.

Give people a chance to read and reply before you run off making 500 more, also it does push other peoples topics back and they don't get seen because all of yours have knocked it back pages.

I'm not intending to offend you, but I have to say something now. It's highly annoying see all these random  posts clutter up the forum

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have been trying to post less.  I notice I've been going from 14.6 a day to 14.4, so I know I've made some headway.  I guess maybe I need to vent on Path Light's fake forum or something so I can post the most relevant ones instead of the ones that just come to mind.

I did, however, think this one sounded interesting.  Maybe I was wrong.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gotta agree with Nahla. I've noticed you've reduced your posting and I'm glad you did but some threads of yours are still not interesting. I also must say polls in the fanart and fanfiction section of the GoF are not exactly something people tend to respond to. I've seen some people posting a poll every now and then and they never got responses.
Inactive, probably forever.