The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone else getting this?

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
So I've been browsing several different wikis (MLP, One Piece, Naruto, Metal Gear, even Land Before Time to name a few) and each one of them has had this strange pop up written in all Japanese lettering. I used Google Translate to make find out what it was saying and roughly it translates to "This community is asking the post of your such a fan! Let's edit the article."

Now I probably would have brushed it off if it was something that just popped up on wikis for eastern franchises like Metal Gear or One Piece but it's even popped up on wikis for western brands like MLP or Land Before Time. I doubt this thing is supposed to be showing up so I wonder if either 1. It's a new feature that's been/being installed on all Wikis (unlikely). 2. There's a virus or something on Wikia (possibly). Or 3. My computer has Malware on it that's making it pop up (also possible but seeing as how I didn't find anything out of the ordinary when I checked My Computer, I don't think it's that.