For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

Allosaurus vs. Stegosaurus

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
So since I'm writing down my stories of hypothetical dinosaur scenarios, I will write about a battle between Allosaurus and Stegosaurus, when I'm finished with the first two.
I have researched about these two dinosaurs to get an idea of how they behaved and how the battle may have played out, but I'll take votes and see who thinks which one will
win. I will reveal in the outcome which dinosaur wins.
Until then, please reply below and explain which dinosaur you think will win and why.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah awesome looking forward to seeing this story if you post it on here.