News:

Author Topic: Sudden Change of Species 2.0  (Read 4014 times)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden Change of Species 2.0
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2020, 01:50:20 PM »
Everything was hitting Chomper at once. He didn't even have time to think about all the things that were different with him. His eyesight changing, his diminished smell, The foreign appendages, or his now unruly neck. It all got blocked out by a pink threehorn barging into his face.

"Ch-Chomper?" the threehorn blurted out.

The poor longneck noticed the threehorn looked more... confused than anything now. Thinking about that phrase in his dream again, and what had seemingly just happened to himself, all he could think to mumble out was "...Ruby?" Before he could get a reply, he added in. "Could you get that... 'thing' out of my face, please?"

He was referring to the other dinosaur's horn, which was shoved right up in his face at that moment.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden Change of Species 2.0
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2020, 07:43:52 PM »
The pink threehorn blinked at the purple longneck's request.  Maybe it was the shock of her sudden transformation, or perhaps it was her new instincts, but the fact that she had confronted the intruder head on seemed like the most natural thing possible.  If this longneck had a problem with her then he could just try to make her day!

But that was when Ruby's thoughts overrode her threehorn instincts.  Oh...

Ruby backed away with an apologetic expression as she put one of her stubby forelegs to her offending horn.  "What... what happened to us?  Fastrunners do not turn into threehorns and sharpteeth do not turn into longnecks!"  She paused for a moment as she realized that her previous exclamation came out as an enraged protest.  "I need to calm down!  I am not Cera and I shouldn't act like Cera!"

Her eyes went wide.  What about Cera?  What about the others?  If this had happened to both of them, then what about their not-so-friendly friends?

Ruby looked at the longneck with a curious expression.  "Do you think the others are also being affected... by whatever is affecting us?"

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Mender's Tale
Mender's Tale.