For the month of November we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome Hyp, Mutt, and Nod as they show us why it is good to be big!  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards is now open.  If you have submitted stories to the fanfic awards then please feel cordially invited to submit your reviews.  The review topic and list of submitted stories can be found here.

Halo: Oblivion

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, if there is one book I am looking forward to reading, it would definitely be the upcoming novel, Halo: Oblivion. By now most people would probably know that when it comes to Halo I am a massive fan, so this topic shouldn't really surprise anyone anymore. On the more serious note, the novel is set to be released on September 24, 2019 so it is not that far away. Even if I have already pre-ordered the book on Amazon, I think I am going to also purchase the audiobook narrated by probably my most favorite person of all time, Scott Brick. If there are any other active Halo fans on the forum who are always looking for a good book to read, I wholeheartedly suggest this upcoming book as Troy Denning is a brilliant sci-fi author in my opinion. ;)

''Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully.''  :MomCompassion

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Haven't read anything passed Fall of Reach. At what point chronologically does the book take place?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Haven't read anything passed Fall of Reach. At what point chronologically does the book take place?

The book takes place in 2526, so pretty early in the Human-Covenant War. Novels that take place in the early years of the conflict are something that I've always been interested in, and then there's one another with displaying some of the unseen conflicts way before the Human-Covenant War period.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:45:39 AM by Anagnos »

''Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully.''  :MomCompassion