For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

Fanart by Vojeds

Vojeds · 68 · 3623

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Time for a small update :ChomperImpressed

About 2 weeks ago i bought a ipad pro 12,9 inch and its really awesome but kinda pricey but im overall satisfied with it. Since i got i have been taking online drawing courses and after finally completing them i have made my first painting that i wanted to share with you guys. I got the reference from the second movie of course being on chomper  :ChomperImAwesome

Anyway here it is  :ChomperPOG

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 11:48:38 PM by Vojeds »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
ohhh that's really nice! He looks so happy and bright :D

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Amazing job! Seems like you've gotten a lot out of those drawing courses!  :chompysmile

So when are you going to join in on the fanart prompts?  :PCera

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
Hey, you've finally finished it! Nice pic, I really like it!  :chompysmile
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/10/07!)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I really like the brown color tone shading surrounding Chomper! The color shading of Chomper is also very cel-shaded like. I really like this! :ChomperOhhh
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

Sneak

• They will come back...
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • ...but not as themselves.
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
yay, new art! ^^ And it's so cute Chomper! ^^

:duckyhappy Why do you have so sharp teeth, Chomper?  :duckyhappy

Keeps writing "sharptotoh" instead of "sharptooth" since 2015.

--------------------------

play Mr. Stick adventure forum game!: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15974
ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

StardustSoldier

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • I'll gladly be your lover anyday. <3
    • View Profile
Your drawings are great! Well done. Of course I've told you this before, but it's worth saying again. :)
See here for all the LBT films and episodes I've reviewed.

"Life finds a way. Just hope for the best."

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • The GoF's Rainbow Face fangirl!
    • View Profile
Awesome work, Vojeds! :ChomperPOG Whatever brushes you chose for this, they really created a nice texture, and baby Chomper looks just as adorable as ever!
:rainbowwave Also...now that I've finally seen that other drawing (you know which one I mean), I really think you should show it off to everyone else, too! It's amazing!! :)
Currently not very active due to school and work, but I'll still be checking in. :)