News:

Author Topic: Rainbowfaces RP “The Quest for Telling”  (Read 2829 times)

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbowfaces RP “The Quest for Telling”
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2020, 11:56:57 AM »
So who should be next?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Wait, I reached 1000 posts? I reached 1000 posts!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2020, 02:32:21 PM »
@Goldenwind Just wondering, do you have anything in mind for when/how Al will make his appearance? I thought it might help the rest of us lead up to that point. :rhett_smile

I plan for him to appear when the gang are asleep. He would crash just outside the valley... And probably meet Taunt there.  :bestsharptooth It would be oddly quiet due to the way his space craft was designed. We can have the entire gang get a glimpse of it if you all wish.  :ChomperPOG

Maybe we could use Guido as a means to get the Gang to the landing site? Having nearly sleep-flown over the Great Wall, he would then wake up, see the spacecraft, and alert the Gang? What do you think @OwlsCantRead ?
:rainbowThinking Why do you call the Mysterious Beyond mysterious? Why not the Boring Beyond? Or the "Ooh, Nothing-Out Here-of-Any-Interest-to-Us" Beyond?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2020, 02:58:42 PM »
@Goldenwind Just wondering, do you have anything in mind for when/how Al will make his appearance? I thought it might help the rest of us lead up to that point. :rhett_smile

I plan for him to appear when the gang are asleep. He would crash just outside the valley... And probably meet Taunt there.  :bestsharptooth It would be oddly quiet due to the way his space craft was designed. We can have the entire gang get a glimpse of it if you all wish.  :ChomperPOG

Maybe we could use Guido as a means to get the Gang to the landing site? Having nearly sleep-flown over the Great Wall, he would then wake up, see the spacecraft, and alert the Gang? What do you think @OwlsCantRead ?
Have Guido take Littlefoot's role in LBT7? I can work with that.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

Goldenwind

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2020, 10:20:13 PM »
I agree, I think that would be interesting. Espically since it references Guido's sleep walking/flying problem. :RubyCurious I can only imagine how he might react.  :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• "I like this place a LOT!" :)
  • Member+
  • Wait, I reached 1000 posts? I reached 1000 posts!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2020, 06:53:52 PM »
@Goldenwind @OwlsCantRead Awesome posts, I love how this scene is playing out so far! :)petrie
:rainbowThinking Why do you call the Mysterious Beyond mysterious? Why not the Boring Beyond? Or the "Ooh, Nothing-Out Here-of-Any-Interest-to-Us" Beyond?