For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

Updated forum theme

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
If you go to 'User Settings' and then 'Appearance', it'll let you switch between Dark and Light.

Well, I found it...
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/10/07!)

StardustSoldier

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • I'll gladly be your lover anyday. <3
    • View Profile
Pretty much that. :P
See here for all the LBT films and episodes I've reviewed.

"Life finds a way. Just hope for the best."

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I guess I should also drop my two cents on this new forum theme. While I have personally decided to stick with the old theme for now, the new theme is actually not bad in my opinion. It's a change I can actually appreciate since it modernized things while also having some charm and resemblance of the old theme which I like. I can't say the same of course for website redesigns like YouTube and Reddit. So while I was apprehensive at first when I heard of the news due to the tragic disasters of other modern redesigns I've seen, this was a surprising, but a welcome surprise. Great job. :)
Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • I'll gladly be your lover anyday. <3
    • View Profile
Well I really enjoy both the Light and Dark aesthetics here. Would having more backgrounds/modes (still in the Sunrise theme) be a possibility at some point?
See here for all the LBT films and episodes I've reviewed.

"Life finds a way. Just hope for the best."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy to announce that all bugs/nuisances found for the Sunrise theme have been fixed thanks to countless of hours of work that @Stardisk put in over the past few days! Thank you so much!

Well I really enjoy both the Light and Dark aesthetics here. Would having more backgrounds/modes (still in the Sunrise theme) be a possibility at some point?

This is something we can consider at a later date!  :CeraHAPPY

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
Happy to announce that all bugs/nuisances found for the Sunrise theme have been fixed thanks to countless of hours of work that @Stardisk put in over the past few days! Thank you so much!
You're welcome  :littlefoot
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/10/07!)

Sneak

• They will come back...
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • ...but not as themselves.
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Thanks you, Stardisk! ^^
For emotes reorganization, and for forum template!
Keeps writing "sharptotoh" instead of "sharptooth" since 2015.

--------------------------

play Mr. Stick adventure forum game!: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15974
ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yup, thank you Stardisk for the work you've done for the forum. We all appreciate it. :)

''Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully.''  :MomCompassion