For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

What are your favorite animes?

Kor · 71 · 2874

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Once again, I'm back on anime. Current anime watch list:
  • Gundam 00
  • Gundam X
  • Gundam Wing
  • Outlaw Star
  • Gundam SEED
  • Gundam SEED Destiny
Yes. I've gotten hooked onto the Gundam meta-series. And I have to say, of all the series in the Gundam meta-series, Gundam 00 is one of the best.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I guess I forgot a list of my own:

Digimon
Wolf's Rain
Princess Mononoke
Beast Knight Gulkeeva
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Ginga Denetsu Weed
Dogtanian & the 3 Muskehounds
Monster
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Sherlock Hound
Scryed
Monster Rancher

platvoetje

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/monsterhunterkill
Well i've watched over 60 different animes =P

Ehm well some of my favs are:

One Piece
Bleach
Naruto Shippuuden
Full Metal Alchemist
Vampire Knight
Hitman Reborn
Inuyasha
Death Note
Bokusatsu Tenshi
D.Gray-Man

Gentle Sharptooth

• Captain Wolf McDonnell
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My Favorite Animes:

1. Trigun

2. Geneshaft

3. Cowboy BeBop

4. Samurai X (Original Movie Trilogy, not TV series)

5. Sonic X (The Hedgehog)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 12:54:08 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Ducky123

• I like cute things!
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have seen so many animes that I simply cannot name any favourites anymore at this point. Whatever I name, there will be something else that I feel should be included as well. Anime has too wide a range of genres and styles to judge it from one perspective only. As such, I will simply leave my MAL (My Anime List) Profile here. Those who are curious can check what I've seen and what rating I gave those shows (and if you click on them you can read the synopsis and watch promotional trailers to see if it's your cup of tea :) ).

For anime recommendations just message me, I'm sure I can find something you'll like :)
mostly inactive due to exam preparation. Includes my creative work in particular which is entirely on hiatus. Hit me on discord if you need something, I'm more active there :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Captain Wolf McDonnell
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I found an anime, Samurai Warriors, which is based on a video game called “Samurai Warriors” a game by KOEI, the company that makes “Dynasty Warriors.”

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Pokemon and Kimba The White Lion. Yeah, I'm not really keen to anime at all tbh. :p
Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Captain Wolf McDonnell
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pokemon and Kimba The White Lion. Yeah, I'm not really keen to anime at all tbh. :p

Isn’t Kimba what Disney stole the Lion King from?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Yeah. This video right here is what introduced me to Kimba The White Lion and the actual controversy itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfJvKIDS9n8
Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Enchanted-Valley96

• Spike
    • View Profile

Allegedly yes, so much that Matthew Broderick thought that he was doing a movie remake of the TV show for like 6 months.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Captain Wolf McDonnell
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To make ammends Disney should pay the creator of Kimba with interest.