The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets Final Destination

Littlefoot has a premonition that he (along with Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Ali, and Shorty) would die in a freak accident. After getting them to avoid it; death comes back to get them. Can Littlefoot save his friends before they are killed by Death?

(Don't worry, it all turns out to be one long and scary dream. Or was it?)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Original Monsters & LBT

Grandpa is in his lab doing one of his experiments.  He is trying to come up with something to take a few years off.  "feeling to old or want a few years taken off of your face just try Grandpa's youth face cream.  It has an ingredient that can be used in plant food or paint as well to help take a few years off of your house or favorite plant " Is a speel he is thinking to himself of what an ad may be once he's finished.  Unfortunately something goes wrong (is it any surprise) and instead he blows himself and the entire house back to the Great Valley.  The monsters go out to see where they would up, grandpa thinking he put in to much oregano, or was it to much lizard's breath he thinks to himself.  The gang who have come over to see what this new thing is that showed up in the area near where they were playing are scared off by the look of some of the monsters and run off screaming once they see them.  Marion and the others think it was her looks that scared the nice looking kids off, when it was likely Herman or Grandpa.

Will the gang get over how the monsters look and be friends of theirs.  What will the rest of the inhabitants of the Great Valley think of the monsters and the monsters them?  Will the monsters get back to their own time?  What will Grandpa's next experiment do?  Will the sharpteeth be scared off by Herman's looks?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Top Gear- Littlefoot and the gang test drive various cars while performing a series of ridiculous challenges. I really have no idea how this would work, but it's be cool all the same!

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd really love to see and LBT themed Daily Show or Colbert Report, with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert interviewing various characters and commenting on the political state of the Great Valley. Colbert could do a threatdown of the Great Valley, not to mention The Word!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
dragonbal z and lbt :)

Cera: Littlefoot, what does the scouter say about the number of sequels?
Littlefoot: It's OVER 9000!!!

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
LBT meets Jerry Springer.
I'll leave this to your twisted little imaginations.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and Without A Paddle.

Allow your imaginations to run wild (no pun intended) :lol!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I got some but I will only mention two.

Sonic and the Gang (Sega) meets LBT - ;) OK heres how it goes.  The Chaos Emeralds were warped in different time Zones and one of them landed in the prehistoric era.  After the GOF Meeting up with Sonic and his friends they join up to search for the chaos emerald.  However, some villain (maybe Red Claw and his minions) may have over heard the talk of the Power of the Chaos Emeralds and decides to have the power to themselves... :blink: But what can they possible do with the emerald?!  :rolleyes: You knows.

LBT meets a New Species of Dinosaur...Lugia (the Big Water Flyers) from Pokemon.

OK I know LBT meeting up with Pokemon has already brought up but I always thought that Lugia would be a great choice being a prehistoric Dinosaur.  In the Lugia Herd there's a family of 4.  I  is an older brother name Rein and he has a little bro name Storm Get it "Rein Storm".  Cera and Rein will get along just fine because they have a lot of things in common.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and The A-Team

In the Mysterious Beyond, Sharpteeth attacks are on the rise. But there is a group of young dinos willing to fight for what is right.

If you have Sharpteeth problems, if your life is at risk, and if you can find them;

Then call... The A-Team.

Cue A Team Theme

Starring:
Littlefoot as John "Hannibal" Smith
Petrie as Face
Shorty as "Howlin' Mad" Murdock
Spike as B.A. Baracus

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets F-Zero.  The Gang of would be brought back to life by Capsule Freezing ( :unsure: there is a word for that I can't remember). :smile I can see Cera as a F-Zero Racer Right Now.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Feb 8 2009 on  05:16 AM
LBT meets F-Zero.  The Gang of would be brought back to life by Capsule Freezing ( :unsure: there is a word for that I can't remember). :smile I can see Cera as a F-Zero Racer Right Now.
Crio-conservation, maybe?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm sure this ones been done before but here it is...

LBT x Left 4 Dead!

What happens when Littlefoot, Cera, Shorty, and Topsy are left as the last 4 living creatures on a zombie plagued earth? You decide!!!!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Family Guy & LBT - Peter's latest mess up winds up causing part of the Great Valley and surrounding area to cross over with Peter's town.  How will the different inhabitants react to each other? What sorts of jokes will each type, humans and dinos, have that they did not have before.  Will things go back to normal, or will everyone have to live with how things are now?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Feb 8 2009 on  07:58 AM
What happens when Littlefoot, Cera, Shorty, and Topsy are left as the last 4 living creatures on a zombie plagued earth? You decide!!!!
If this ever was made, dibs on playing Topsy.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Feb 8 2009 on  06:58 AM
Crio-conservation, maybe? [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I believe that's the correct name. thanx

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Feb 8 2009 on  02:39 PM
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Feb 8 2009 on  07:58 AM
If this ever was made, dibs on playing Topsy.
Yeah, and they should have the people who voiced Bill, Francis, Louis, and Zoey make a brief cameo.

:lol

Dibs on Shorty.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and the original TMNT.  Can Michaelangelo get the Gang to try pizza?