The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pokemon & LBT - One day the gang are out playing when they see some falling rocks land not to far away.  They go to investigate and find strange looking egg things.  Petrie thinks they should pretend they didn't see anything and go home, but Ducky goes to investigate and when she touches one of the pokeballs a Pokemon comes out.  

What will happen next.  Will the gang keep these pokemon as new friends.  What will Cera's dad say if he finds out?  Can Chomper keep some crawlers or stinging buzzers in a pokeball to eat later? When the pokemon explain what they are will Cera think it's to weird for her and go home?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and Uncle Buck.  What happens when a big, clueless buffoon is suddenly in charge of his nieces and nephew for awhile, along with the Gang?  This should be interesting...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Daria and LBT - During a strange storm a lighting flash is seen then when the folks go outside once the storm clears they see nearby is the Great Valley.   What will everyone think?  Will Daria get new sarcastic lines to say? Will Daria's friend's brother & his band want to team up with the gang and form a new band?  Will Daria's sister and her friends want to give the dinos and the Great Valley a fashion make over?  Will the football player and his girl friend notice how things have changed?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Across the Universe- Basically, I imagine this would be the entire LBT series, just set to Beatles music.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and The Terminator- Skynet sends a T-1000 back in time to attempt to destroy ancestors of the human resistance, but an attck by John Connor's forces causes the T-1000 to be sent too far back, all the way back to the Cretaceous, where it appears in the Great Valley, and, identifying the Valley dinosaurs as threats, begins to slowly kill them off.

Realizing the danger the renegade Terminator could cause to the timeline, John, along with a hastily organized combat team-including John's T-800-follow it back in time. Now, John Connor, along with the Terminator and the Gang of Five, must stop the rogue T-1000 before it completes it's destruction of humanity-by destroying humanity's genetic forebearers.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT meets Army of Darkness

Starts at the end of Evil Dead 2, Ash is sent to the prehistoric age instead of the medival age. Upon arriving he sees that the Army of Darkness has terrorized the Great Valley. He teams up with Littlefoot and the gang to put an end to the Book of the Dead's corruption once and for all.

Groovy.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Land Before Time and Kung Fu Panda

When the Furious Five (and Po) learn of a plot that involves mystical warriors going back in time to destroy the place where the Jade Palace and the Valley of Peace would be; (which obviously would be the Great Valley) Po, Tigress, and Crane subject themselves into a trance that allows them to go back in time and stop them.

They become dinosaurs (about the size of the GoF) in the process.

Po becomes a threehorn
Tigress becomes a longneck
Crane becomes... well... a flyer

Meanwhile, an acient prophecy is born. In the event that any force attempts to disrupt the Valley of Peace from being formed; five residents of pure heart would be given knowledge of Kung Fu, and they would defend the Valley from harm.

Just guess at who I'm talking about here...  :lol

Anyway... Po, Tigress, and Crane must now team up with Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike in order to defeat this new enemy.

I know, it's the craziest one I've done yet...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and Ren 'n Stimpy.  

"Happy happy joy joy!  Happy happy joy joy!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Over and Under,Apr 16 2009 on  07:20 PM
Code Geass and Land Before Time :)
Oh man, how would that go? Would Littlefoot or someone else in the gang acquire the power of the Geass and use it to take over the Great Valley after someone evil came and took over?

Quote from: jedi472,Feb 20 2009 on  09:50 PM
LBT and Across the Universe- Basically, I imagine this would be the entire LBT series, just set to Beatles music.
I would watch that religiously. It would be the combination of my favorite childhood movies and my all time favorite music.

Not to offend any religious people, but maybe the Bible and LBT. That would be CRAZY!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Dead Space

The gang is on yet another journey into the Mysterious Beyond, when they find a valley that has been overrun by a strange infection, causing the locals to transform into hideous beasts. Now they and another dino named Clarke (named after Issac Clarke from the game) must escape the valley before they're all killed.

TOTALLY RANDOM IDEA

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBT and Night of the Dead

The gang is happily playing one day when all of a sudden the other dinosaurs of the Great Valley are unexplainably turned into mindless zombies over night. Now the bright circle has fallen, and the gang is trapped in the Great Valley with everybody out to get them.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT and Who's Your Caddy?

An aspiring rapper becomes the first African American to be accepted into a prestigious all-White country club in North Carolina.  When the rapper and his entourage come across the Gang, the Gang is invited to come live in his crib and play golf all day.  Ladies and gents, prepare yourselves to see the Gang pimped out in bling and ice while crunkin' in music videos :lol.  Who knows?  Maybe the Yellowbellies will appear in the videos :p.  Just imagine a rap version of the "Yellowbelly Bounce". :lol

Loofah (rapping):

Yo!  Wassup y'all?!
This here Lil' Loof
n' I'm achillin' wit mah homies!
Yo Littlefoot!  Yo Spike!  Yo Petrie!
Y'all mah homeboys!
Yo Cera!  Yo Ducky!
Y'all mah bay bay gals!

Oh, heaven help us if that ever ends up in a sequel :rolleyes:!