The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
a LBT and the Price is Right crossover :blink:

The main host will be Chomper's parents, and it will be called "The Price is Your Life!'". You really don't want to lose this game show :lol .
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Land Before Time and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Ozzy Meets Trixie

These two meeting each other would be epically hilarious considering both of them have British accents.

Strut And Fluttershy

What can I say? These two meeting each other would be both cute and interesting! ^^

Plus, Strut wouldn't receive so much daily abuse from Ozzy. Fluttershy could just yell at him with her strong voice if he did! X3

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Land Before Time meets Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

While traveling through the Mysterious Beyond (again...) Littlefoot accidentally smashes a powerful tablet that threatens the very existence of not just his universe, but three other parallel versions of his world as well. The Rainbow Faces return and instruct him and the three alternate Littlefoots to gather up the remaining pieces while dealing with their respective enemies.

Starring:
Regular Littlefoot
Noir Littlefoot
Sharptooth Littlefoot
Future Littlefoot

For a basic idea of Shattered Dimensions, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiYJixbMlKY

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Land Before Time and Ed Edd n Eddy. Imagine it 5 dinosaurs who have wild adventures, paired with 3 teenage boys who have bizarre and surreal misadventures.

Just imagine the look on Edd's face if he saw moe-anthropomorphic talking dinosaurs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Silver Age Earth 1 Jimmy Olsen and LBT - While fiddling with something while he's visiting Superman's fortress of Solitude Jimmy finds himself in the Great Valley.  imagine the hi-jinks he will get into till superman can rescue him & bring him back.

Over and Under

• Spike
    • View Profile
Duke Nukem Forever and lbt hail to the king!  ;)

sgtnolisten

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Okay, I've seen some crazy crossovers out there (example Warhammer 40000/Tellitubies), and some actually play out pretty well.

Halo/LBT
Description: The Master Chief has finished the fight. The Covenent is broken, Flood eradicated, and Halo destroyed. He is now a soldier without a cause.

But when the half of the Dawn both he and Cortana are in crashs into a prehistoric Earth, they become the protectors of five baby dinosaurs seeking a land that promisses to become home.

(Note: came up with this summery on the spot... and now I want to try it out myself... if anyone want to try it themselves, please send me a message so I can see)  :yes  :goodluck

Lord of the Rings/LBT
Description: Things are not looking very good for Middle Earth. Desperate for help, Gandalf pleads Eru Iluvatar to allow him to summon aid from another plane, and amazingly gets his one time wish.

But Sauron screwed up the summoning and now Gandalf is stuck with 7 baby dinosaurs instead of a needed hero. Oh dear...   :lol

sgtnolisten

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Apr 6 2011 on  03:36 PM
Land Before Time meets Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

While traveling through the Mysterious Beyond (again...) Littlefoot accidentally smashes a powerful tablet that threatens the very existence of not just his universe, but three other parallel versions of his world as well. The Rainbow Faces return and instruct him and the three alternate Littlefoots to gather up the remaining pieces while dealing with their respective enemies.

Starring:
Regular Littlefoot
Noir Littlefoot
Sharptooth Littlefoot
Future Littlefoot

For a basic idea of Shattered Dimensions, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiYJixbMlKY
Oh, dude! Has anyone taken you up on that? I have sooooo got to see that happen!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
sgtnolisten:

I've been thinking about it lately and I've decided to change it up a bit to better fit the LBT universe.

Now the four Littlefoots are:

Longneck Littlefoot
Threehorn Littlefoot
Flyer Littlefoot
Sharptooth Littlefoot

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

The Gang of Five (or Seven) meets Deadpool
Prepare for Fourth Wall crisis.  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The land before time and the latest Mario and luigi rpg game crossover. It will be called...

The Land Before Time: Redclaw's Inside Story!

The final boss will be Redclaw facing another huge sharptooth after finally breaking into the Great Valley, only to get kicked out after he finally defeats the other sharptooth.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Over and Under

• Spike
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Magnum P.I. and LBT

or