The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 102331

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Should be shopping?" Spyro repeated with an incredulous expression.

"But dragons don't shop," Cynder said. Apparently they were very willing to make excuses.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well you two are going to be exceptions to that. Come on it will be fun. You guys can each get the other something. Scooby will take Spyro , and Cynder You'll accompany me. Don't worry about paying, We'll take care of everything" Dixie smiled. "Its nice to give a gift to someone you care about..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I gues if we're doing that it's okay," Spyro said, meaning the gift giving and not Scooby and Dixie paying, something he would rather avoid, but he reconciled to pay them back later.

"I guess I'll go along with it," Cynder said, already wondering what would make an appropriate gift for Spyro.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ro Rart rhinking arour rhat rou rant ro rive' Scooby said through his helmet.
_ Can we come?" Stitch said, limping up to them, and catching the end of the conversation.
-"No Stitch, You guys have to accompany me' Nick said, taking a breather.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Anyone else or is that everyone?" Douglas looked around trying to make sure everyone had gotten a chance to answer.   "Any idea when the others may return?" He asked.

"How about you?" Ducky asked Snoopy.  He nodded then made a motion with his hands.  "I think he wants something but it doesn't matter what." She said, learning to understand others who didn't speak (or at least speak that others could understand) very well from her brother Spike.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They should be back soon" Shaggy said, finishing his fries.  he winked at Sparx. Once they got back, the bet was on.... and hopefully, they wouldn't be facing two really pissed off girls, one who could spit poison, and the other who your best buddy was desperately in love with..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes, we are," Cynder replied.

"Is there anything you want, Cynder?" Spyro asked nervuosly.

"No, the whole point is for it to be a surprise."

--------------------------

Nago removed his cellphone from his jacket pocket and flipped it open. Wataru's number was on his speed dial. It rang several times, before Nago hung up. "No idea, it would appear they're out of cell range."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby started thinking, and motioned for Spyro to follow him to a corner. He deactivated his armor, and strode towards the corner. "Ri've got ran ridea.. ror Rynder.." he whispered to Spyro.
_
 Dixie bent close to cynder, so as to keep thier thoughts as private as possible.. "So do you have any ideas so far? Anything that he might like?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What's you idea?" Spyro asked. He thought that perhaps Cynder would like some new jewelry. All she had were the silver bracelets and collar that she had worn while evil and he thought she would like sometihng else.

"Not really," Cynder replied with a frown. "He doesn't really have any possessions that could help me guess what he would like."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Ra Rew Recklace" Scooby said softly. "Rhe's rlack, ro ret's try rand rind rome rlack rems...rand reen too. Rlack and reen rems..Ro Rink rhe'll rike rit..'
_
Well, what does he really like? Does he like books? or how about some stuff for polishing his horns? Horn polish? "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That's more or less what I was thinking," Spyro said with a smirk.

"He does like flying," Cynder said with a shrug. "He didn't learn how to, until about a few years ago."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Ok well thats a start' dixie stratched her head. "Here's the thing. If we can't think of anything better, you'll just have to give him a kiss on the lips." She smiled inwardly at the look Cynder shot her. "Hey, its the fallback gift. We'll look for something to do with flying."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I suppose it will have to do," Cynder said with a blush. "Do you plan to get anything for Scooby?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He wants to get a suit, and I need a new dress, since the one I was wearing was torn up in battle by the Shurlups earlier. I really don't like the makeshift one I'm wearing, Its itchy, and makes me want to stratch somethinmg fierce. But its better than going sans clothes. ' Dixie replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cynder chose not to offer her opinon on the clothing, seeing as she didn't wear any herself and she wasn't quite sure what purpose it served, especailly if it only made one uncomfortable. "Well, I guess we should hurry then."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie nodded, as sghe saw scooby and Spyro came up to her and Cynder. Nick came up as well, carrying both aleins on his bacjk again, although this time it was to "help mesa recover from being shot" As Stitch had put it.
_
So you guys are going shopping?' Stripetail said. "Alright. You guys will have thirty minutes, then we must get back to the Cafe. the Shurlups are increasing in number.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Hey! If you are all going shopping can I come? I need a new gun. This pistol jams too much." Deimos said. He was fiddling with his chain collar that Dr. Zanasiu gave to him as a gift.  

Strut sighed. "We're trying to find Rime and all you can talk about is shopping?"

Dr. Zanasiu shrugged. He spotted Rime in the distance. "Hey! It looks like Wataru found Rime!"

------

"Yeah, I'm fine. The name's Rime. Pelvanida security guard." Rime said. He grabbed a dead guard's shotgun and moved to where Zachary was crouched behind a crate.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay, we'll be quick," Spyro said.

Wataru walked up behind them, having once again moved inexplicably from one place to another. "I took care of a large group of them on the other flight and Rime is okay. I think it might have been most of them."

He was no longer in his armor and Kivat was hovering over his shoulder.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure you can come Dixie said, deactivating her armor and moving towards the exits.
_
 Stripetail put his staff away, and followed close behind the two great Danes. Nick folloed , carrying the two aliens. "Hopefully, We'll get back in time for lunch, even though its night' Here, Nick said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spyro and Cynder also deactivated their armor and trotted after Scooby and Dixie.

"Where are we going?" Wataru asked, having not arrived in time to overhear.