The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember II

F-14 Ace · 531 · 31864

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Virgil groaned and was too tired and weak to speak but he did move his head to indicate he understood.

Longtail sighed and looked to Snork.
"So now what? He's too big for me to carry, but we can't just leave him here...can we?" he asked honestly.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork tied Virgil's hands and feet together with vines to prevent him from pulling any tricks.  
He then picked Virgil up and carried him over his shoulder muttering, "He's pathetic.  He actually thought he could beat us?  Let's just get him to Dante."

As Snork walked along, he said to Virgil, not really caring if he could hear him or not, "You're lucky I'm not like my father, Virgil.  He probably would have just stepped on your skull and left you to the worms."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Virgil groaned again as he felt himself being carried by someone...he couldn't tell who or what, but he was sure where ever he was being taken...it wasn't going to end well.

Longtail was walking alongside Snork when he felt he had to ask a question.

"Uhhh...even if we get him to Dante, what are we going to do about his wounds, they look pretty bad...worse than I thought...he might need some help!"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe I can do something for him." Snork said.  "Not that I really want to, but even if he is a scumbag, it's not right to just let him die.  Once we get him back to the others I'll see what I can do."

----------------------------------------------

Strafe entered the grove of trees with Kaga by her side.  She looked around and was surprised to see that Snork and Longtail were gone.  

"Where do you think they went this late?" she asked as she lied down on the dirt floor.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at Snorks decision.
"That sounds like a nice thing to do."

~~~~

Hunter nuzzled Dante as she sat beside him, she was too happy to speak at this moment.

Dante on the other paw began to speak.
"I do wonder what are friends are up to? After all, I'm sure Longtail is wandering around the valley doing something that'll get him in trouble!"

Hunter couldn't help but laugh at that comment.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga followed Strafe into the grove and looked around.  
"Maybe they went out for a midnight snack or something.  Looks like we have the place to ourselves until they get back."

He smiled to his mate and lied down next to her, resting his head on her shoulder.
"It's good to be with you, Strafe." he whispered.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe icked the side of Kaga's face gently and whispered, "I don't think we're gonna get much sleep tonight.  We can just rest tomorrow."

Just then, Snork entered with Virgil ovr his shoulder.  As he set Virgil down on the ground, Strafe gasped in shock, "What is he doing here?"

Snork replied, "I don't know.  It looks like he got into a fight or something."

Snork took some fern leaves and placed them over the wounds and used vines to tie them in place.

He explained, "These leaves will help stop the bleeding.  My mom use to use these when I got a cut or something."

"I hope you know what you're doing, Snork." Strafe said nervously as she surveyed Virgil's limp form.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail stepped in behind Snork and stood inbetween Virgil and the others.
He then turned his head as he replied, "Don't worry, he's too badly hurt, to actually do anything, and besides I'll be keep watch over him, so you three have nothing to worry about."

Virgil was at this moment still unconscious, however he did growl as he felt the leaves being tied to his body.
~~~~~

Dante was leaning in to lick Hunter on her nose, when he opened his eyes, and shivered.

Hunter noticed this and frowned.
"Dante, what's wrong?"

He took a moment before answering.
"I....I've just got a really bad feeling is all."

Hunter looked at Dante for a moment as she asked, "Should we go see the others to make sure they're alright?"

Dante didn't answer, and instead just stared out of the cave.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Hey guys.  Looks like i'm back!)
Virgil stirred, opening his eyes to see Snork and Longtail.
"Ugh... I'm still... Alive.  It looks... Like I owe you both.  Is... Is my brother here?  I... Have something very important to tell him..."
He weakly whispered...

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(occ: It's good to have you back man!)

Snork answered, "I don't know where he is right now.  I guess you're gonna have to wait till he gets back."

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga said, "So we're gonna wait for Dante to get back?"
He was still suspicious and did not trust Virgil one bit.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Welcome back!)

Longtail turned and said to Kaga "Yeah, that seems to be the only thing we can do."
He then turned to look outside the cave and whispered "I just hope he gets here soon...I'm getting a really bad feeling."

~~~~

Hunter was concerned for Dante, he was never this quiet. She then stood up and walked past him.
"Come on...if it's worrying you that much, we'll go check on the others back at the our cave alright?" she said as she glanced back at him with a frown.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Great to have you back.)

Mim was out looking at the nightlights and getting a bit of water from a nearby stream, wondering what the new comers to the valley were up to and hoping they were doing well.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe surveyed Virgil before lying down again next to Kaga.
"Who is gonna watch him until Dante gets back?" she asked.

Snork answered with a yawn, "I guess I will.  I just hope" he gets back soon.  I'm tired"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned to face Snork and spoke up.
"No, you go back to sleep, I'll watch over him, besides he's not really going anywhere. And when Dante arrives, he's more likely to listen to me. You need your sleep, trust me...I've got this covered." he said with a solemn nod of his head.

~~~~

Hunter turned her head to Dante and asked gently, "Well...dear are you coming or not?"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With a yawn, Snork nodded and lied down on the ground.  It seemed like no time at ll before he was asleep.

Strafe lied next to Kaga with her head rested on his shoulder.  She would likely be sleeping late the next day because of all this excitement but it was worth it.  She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante nodded.
"Yeah, I'm coming.  I have to see if my gut feeling's right on this one."
He said quietly, standing up with a smile at Hunter...

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga lied down next to his mate and nuzzled her lovingly before closing his eyes and attempting to go back to sleep.  He decided it would probably be best to sleep late the next day.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was getting tired of waiting for Dante and Hunter to return, he was considering going out to find them both, after all, although he said he'd watch Virgil, said saurian was in far too much pain to really go anywhere or do anything for that matter. He sighed however and continued to stand and wait.

~~~~

Hunter had heard Dante's reply and continued walking back to the cave their group shared. As she came into view however, a sinking feeling came into her gut as she could see and feel the tension coming from Longtail. She turned to Dante who was behind her and said,
"I-I think...this is something....you might want to handle..."