The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 88019

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank swore to himself and began for the breifing room when his old leg injury started to act up. One of the other workers in the room gave him his cane "Thank you,' said frank as he began for the breifing room. "Looks like I'll have to wait for my daily flight,' he said to himself.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Evan put down his cup of coffe.
He rose up, and exited the cafeteria, heading for the meeting.
He was exited!
Finaly!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky shook her head, "What did you see Littlefoot." She asked, looking in the direction Littlefoot was looking and going over closer to where he was.  

"Petrie see, but not know what." Petrie said, taking off to over above the area Littlefoot was looking and was looking down himself.  He was easily scared, but he thought if Littlefoot was there looking for something maybe it wasn't to scary since Littlefoot wasn't acting scared.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Not sure... whatever it was it gone, I knew I saw some light from here but it not here now..." Littlefoot said back to the others.

(Whoever playing Cera come on!)

----

Prof. Elm walked to the briefing room and knew that these people was the best in their fields and was required cause of the Dinosaurs seem to be getting wise on their operations of obversiving them. "This is the 3rd time this week alone that one of these dinosaurs noticed the camera's reflection of the lens..."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor and Argaya were heading towards the briefing room. 'Finally! I couldn't wait until tomorrow for some research.' Vylor said as he ran at his full speed. Argaya was running right next to him. 'I wonder why the briefing was moved ahead?' she asked.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Elm had arrived at the meeting room and Startor was there sitting down on a chair. "I believe that includes me since I am on the field tomorrow"

"Indeed, but it seems they are smarter then we estimated by a long shot" Elm replied then the door opened with the first coming in "Please take a seat, while we wait for the others to arrive."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Evan was suprised he'd got there among the firsts.
He took a seat, brought up a small device from his sidepack and placed it on his knees.
It looked alot like a handcomputer.
This makes taking notes so much more effective! he thought.
He took of his glasses and put them in the sideback, leaned back and waited.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank entered the room holding his left leg while using his cane to suppot him and took a seat next to Evan. "What will hapen now will we finally make contact with these dinosaurs,' thought frank to himself

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ricktor came into the room looking passive as he said to himself 'This is most intresting...but I wonder what happened to have the meeting called now instead of tomorrow morning?'

~~~~

Longtail was wondering what it was Littlefoot saw. He stepped forward and said "Well should we go after what you saw Littlefoot?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shane and Luis joined the others in the conference room.
Luis relaxed in his chair, kicking his feet up onto the table.
"Well, that's a toughie to decide.  I don't know how they'll react.  To their... situation, I mean."
He said, running a hand through his long, greying hair...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ricktor nodded to Luis and said "Well we can only hope it's positive...otherwise we may have a problem arising very soon."
He then sat down and pulled a chilled soda out of his pocket and took a sip from it. "Root beer...nothing better "

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank motionted to one of the attendents who brought him a bottle. Frank opened it and drank dirctely from it "Yes there's nothing that can beat a ice cold Coca Cola,' said frank.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I am not sure where it went, it was right here then it was just gone..." Littlefoot said with confusion looking around one more then turn and went back to the others "whatever it was it's gone now... but still would of wanted to see what it was" Littlefoot sighed

----

Elm looked at those arrived (how many more are we waiting on?). Elm knew this meeting had to be pushed ahead cause of the detection of the devices was noticed but still able to get hidden in time before they saw they very thing. "I hope what we found would be unfrozen tomorrow, it will help us in a big way I believe" Elm whispers to himself standing at the computer typing in the file details to bring fouth the data for the briefing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe it saw that you saw it and it ran away quickly." Ducky said looking up at Littlefoot.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Okay Professor. We're here. What has pushed the meeting ahead? We would have brought a pad & pen if we knew that you would be briefing us today. We'll just have to use voice recorders.' Vylor said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shane looked at the Professor, nodding his head.  
"It's probably pretty important, isn't it?  If changing this meeting indicates anything, it's a big deal.  So, what's the scoop?"
Luis sighed.
"Hopefully this isn't bad.  That would make life harder."
He added...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Prof.Elm took a look at each of them. "I push this meeting ahead because you all was picked cause of your skills are the best, this meeting is serious in nature in many ways." Elm shows a recording of Littlefoot looking right at the camera repeating it over and over again. "This was taken only 10 minutes ago, this young dinosaur had became aware of being watched and noticing for the 3rd time in one week the camera lens reflection or the sound it makes when rising and lowering. in the case of this we believe the dinosaurs are very self aware of the land around them and noticing a feel of gap in time as past." Elm tells them all explaining the seriousiness of this.

"Does it has anything to do with the block of ice you have Elm?" Startor spoke up.

"Yes. We believe it holds a pair of dinosaurs in sleep like the others but on a higher level, we believe they was right next to the release of the energy that put them all to a sleep that kept them alive for 65 million years. these two are dinosaurs but we believe they the ones that activated it" Elm finished with many looking very shocked

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Maybe we should un freeze them,' said frank. "If anyones gonna know more about the dino's it's most likely the frozen ones,' said frank.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That why we been modifing some of the alien technology to release a higher burst that awaken the others that seem to not wake these. But when we activate the device it should wake them. So hopefully it will work tomorrow but at this time we on highten alert cause of the dinosaurs are very warey of what going on around them now then ever..." Elm said and feeling that they could be discovered soon.