The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 91216

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"And you will I assure you,' the interrorgator said we just wondering if your working for DIG and were on a spy mission'.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
With that reassurance Pterano sighed and said, "I am telling you. I was simply returning from my five cold time banishment. As I passed above the only reason I stopped to look was the light shining off ground caught my attention...I swear." He took a short pause and then continued.
"Besides I don't even know what this DIG operation is...I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Longtail at that moment smiled and said, "Heh...I really think he's telling the truth."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank listened to pterano's BP and heart beat which he had found out he could do  2 weeks earlier before saying "Yeah he is telling the truth'.

"So You listened to his heartbeat and BP,' the male rainbowface asked. "How did you know that,' frank asked. "We rainbowfaces can do these things,' the male rainbow face answered.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If you want a tail too maybe he can give you one too." Ducky said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked to Frank and the Male Rainbow face as he asked, "So that's how my Uncle Cyrix was always able to tell I was lying. I never thought a rainbow face could do that. I've got to remember that."

~~~~~~~

Pterano sighed as he tried to relax and waited for his name to be cleared.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank got on his raido "Hey Blaze you got it's a long way to tipperary,' he asked. "I sure do do I sense a request for it,' mitch replied. "You could say that,' frank said. "Well I'll put it on for you raptor,' mitched replied before turning on intercom on "We just got a request from general Anderson for it's a long way to tipperary so this one's for you buddy,' mitch said before putting the song on.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks at the speaker the music is coming from, "I guess you like having the music playing a lot." She said curiously.  

"I think it's kinda neat." Chomper said smiling, liking the idea of music.  

"At least it's better then one of Hyp's songs." Ceera said with an annoyed look on her face as she remembered hearing one of Hyp's songs she had heard before.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"This was one of the top hits when I served in WWII,' frank said. A number of the mechanics and pilots including frank began singing loudly "It's a long way to Tipperary it's a long way to war It's a long way to Tipperary from the sweetest girl I know good bye piccadilly farewell leicster square! It's a long long way to tipperary but my hearts right there'.

Wolfgang sighed "Pilots,' he said since there were two levels down and could he the signing.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail began to nod his head as he listened to the music, and started to flap his wings in rhythm with the music.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is very nice, it is, it is." Ducky said, starting to hum in tune to it.  Chomper started to hum the tune as well.  

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As the song ended mitch said into the intercom "That was it's long way to tiperary comming up next is is our Q&A session where we discuss several battles that looked promising in the planning stages but utterly failed on the battlefield'.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked confused as he asked, "What's a Q&A? I've never heard that before."

Pterano then asked, "Okay, so if I'm not a part of this DIG you all keep referring to then why am I still here?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe it is when grown ups get together and argue." Ducky said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's a question and answer session where several questions are asked and anwers are recieved,' frank said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded his head as it was much easier to understand. He then asked, "So when are we going to get to answer any of the questions while we wait for Petrie's uncle to be done?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Here's our first caller tell us what is your question,' mitch asked. "Yeah this is baker from engineering I was just wondering how you felt during the Normandy invasion,' baker asked. "Well I felt proud since it started the march to Berlin and led to the liberation many opressed people and would end the war when we got to Berlin,' mitch replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kinda sounds like a neat thing." Chomper said smiling as he continued to look at the speaker.

"Oh yes, it is interesting." Ducky said nodding in agreement to what Chomper said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it was,' frank said. but still many young men died to liberate Europe,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Wolfgang will lead you to the level where your nephew mr pterano,' the interrorgator said.