The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 87972

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there enough food for all of us, including Chomper too?" Ducky asked.  "And enough for Spike, he eats a lot you know, he does."

"Yea, that is certainly true." Cera said meaning both of what Ducky said.  She went over to the trolleys to see what is there.  

"Oh, I'd like to see the inside of the plane." Chomper said excited.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well you'll have to hang on for a moment' frank said as he went underneith a B-52 that was parked by the E-767. Frank opened the hatch and climbed up the ladder and went up to the cockpit before flipping the bomb bay door open switch. He stuck his head out the door and said "You'll have to enter this way since most of you kids can't enter the aircraft by climbing the ladder in the front'.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pterano looked to the trays of food and asked, "I'm not trying to be picky, but are there any berries on this tray? I haven't had berries in quite some time."

Longtail however was torn between eating and getting to see the inside of the airplane. In the end though he said aloud: "I can always eat later...seeing the inside of an airplane is a once in a lifetime opportunities!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank swung back into the bomb bay and waited for the ones who aanted to see the inside of the plane to get there.

---------

"I'd like to see the inside of the plane too,' the male rainbow face said walking toward the plane.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me too." Chomper said walking towards the plane.  

"Maybe we can take turns, some going to the plane and some eating, so that way we don't all crowd the plane. That may be best, it may." Ducky said.  

"Me like idea." Petrie said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That does seem like a good idea,' frank said still hanging upsidedown from the bomb bay.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Lisa pulled out a tray "Here we go sir" Lisa hands him over a bowl of berries.

Littlefoot turn to the plane "Maybe we can get something to eat straight after looking inside it"

"Either way you choice you get to eat.  Look inside now, then eat or eat then look inside either just fine children" Elm said with a smile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So who's side were you on durning the Velkan war,' sam asked ice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike headed over to where the food was, he proffered to eat first then look in the plane later.  

"I"ll stay with Spike, we'll go together, we will." Ducky said as she walked alongside Spike.  

"Me go with Ducky." Petrie said as he landed on Spike.  

"I prefer to look first and eat later." Cera said as she walked towards where the plane was.

"I'll go too." Chomper said, since Littlefoot looked like he was going to look in the plane he'd go too.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Could you give me a hand in helping the young ones into the plane,' frank asked the male rainbow face.

-------
"Yeah I guess,' the male rainbowface replied.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano beamed as he gently took the bowl of berries from Lisa and muttered, "Thank you so much."

As Longtail stepped onto the metal boarding ramp for the plane he shuddered.
"Wow...this floor is just as cold as frozen water...but the view is certainly worth the cold! Look at it...its so...spacious, and looks big enough to fit a full grown Longneck inside.".

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ice looked at Sam "I wasn't on any side during that war, I was working with the Big Boss before he was called that, we was working here on this very island and I was the first to be given the chance to be one of his kind but that is a very long story" Ice said to Sam

---

Lisa nods then look to Elm "How far are you on that modified DCURE?" Lisa questioned.

"Well I figured out how to use it as part of a wrist watch device all I need is to make it and the modified DCURE is almost completed as well. I gather your dreaming about the skies again under your own power again" Elm chuckled

"Indeed only a dream sir, I got to get back work" Lisa quickly said and leaves the hanger.

Elm thought about it "hmm..." then he turns to the door "Have fun everyone i got some unfinished work." Elm leaves.

Littlefoot look over to the door "What was that about?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera stepped onto the end of the ramp and shivered, "Wow, it certainly is cold." She said.  "That must be why you wear those things on your feet." She said.  

Chomper put a foot on the ramp beside Cera then put his foot back, "You're right Cera, it is very cold." He said looking at her.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well this floor is what humans would call metal so when it's cold when it's stored,' frank said swinging back upright on the cat walk.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Actually after a few minutes the cold isn't so bad." said Longtail with a smile as he continued to step into the airplane. "ohhh.." were his next words as he noticed a big, bright red button on the wall and he reached out to touch it.

Pterano turned to face Littlefoot and replied, "That was something very private and important. It would be best if we kept our noses out of the way."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Please don't touch that button it releases the catwalk from the plane,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera and Chomper continued walking up the ramp.  "At least it's not as slippery as hard water in the cold time." Cera said.  

"Yea, it can be hard, but sliding can be fun." Chomper said.

"Until you fall down." Cera said.

Petrie, Spike and Ducky headed to where the food was.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah slipping on ice does hurt and for the machines that humans have created for travel on land it can be really difficult,' frank said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail sighed as he turned around and said to Frank "Okay...but its still a shiny red button."
He then faced Cera and Chomper "I think slipping and falling on the ice is the best part! It makes everything funny!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot came up the ramp "Wow this is big" he looked around then at Longtail "sometimes the shiny things do more harm then good. I saw that quite a few times" Littlefoot recalled some events and one that Ducky told about the SKy colour stones.