The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Coolest Sharptooth

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I would have to say the first film sharptooth.
Blind in one eye and about to seek revenge.
EDIT: This is my first time creating a poll, so I muddled up everything. Pls ponly select ONE sharptooth.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually I think Chomper is the coolest sharptooth :p But he isn't in the poll. I just like him better because he's got much more courage than all the other sharpteeth :D

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Definately The Sharptooth from LBT 1.

He was near immortal and had strength that was beyond a normal T. rex's

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, and if any had had a gun to shoot at him I"m sure they'd bounce off of his chest too.   :p

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He did have some great lines in the 5th movie.   :yes

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chomper is the coolest and he is so sweet and cuddly.  :^.^: Just because he speaks flattooth doesn't make him the smartest but knowing both flattooth and sharpteeth  :lol does.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I'm voting for Chomper's parents. They were the first sharptheeth(Except for Chomper himself, of course) who was shown not just as killing machine, but as a valuable characters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, they, along with Chomper, do seem to be more then just 1 dimensional characters and were fleshed out more.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd vote for Chomper but he's not on the list.  Oh well.  His parents did get some good lines in the 5th movie though.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would have voted for Chomper but he wasn't on the list.  So I voted for my second favourite 'Sharp tooth' from the original movie.  He had a really bad temper. (Joke)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Saft,Mar 12 2009 on  12:55 PM
I would have voted for Chomper but he wasn't on the list.  So I voted for my second favourite 'Sharp tooth' from the original movie.  He had a really bad temper. (Joke)
I really wanted to vote for chomper because he's so cute :DD
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
the original Sharptooth al the way,he actually scared me as a kid.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Why isn't the lioplrudon on the list?!

Also, aren't the sharpteeth from 11 screech and thud?

And what's the most interesting is Chomper's mom got more votes then his dad!! Maybe cause she was nicer.  ;)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Dec 16 2011 on  11:29 PM
Also, aren't the sharpteeth from 11 screech and thud?
No they weren't. They were of the same species, but they weren't the same individuals. One of them was a reddish color, while neither Thud nor Screech were red.

And while one raptor from LBT 11 was the same color as Screech (blue), that doesn't mean it was the same dinosaur. There was also a raptor from the TV series that also looked like Screech, if memory serves me right, but she was a different dinosaur.

There have been cases in LBT where dinos look exactly the same but are different individuals. It is difficult to make unique character designs for many dinosaurs, so that's why the main characters look the most distinctive while less care is given to side and very minor, especially nameless, characters to make them unique. They basically look more like clones because using the same model saves time on animation.

An example would be the eggstealer herd from LBT 4. All of them looked like Ozzy (I didn't see any personally that looked like Strut). There was no evidence that any of them were Ozzy, and even if one of them was, there were many more and there was no way Ozzy was all of them.

Another example is in LBT 5, the opening sequence where two swimmers (corythosaurs in this case) were attacked. They both looked the same and it was, for me at least, impossible to tell them apart.