The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My first character drawing!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's Blaze, one of my rpg characters and the main protagonist in the book I'm writing.

I may draw Rhen later but I'll need better colored pencils.  Coloring this killed my brown one.  Unfortunately he isn't the right color.  His mane and tail are suppose to be reddish brown, but I didn't have reddish brown so I just used regular brown.  I don't like ths way his eye turned out either but other than that, I think it came out alright.  I can actually draw a bison but I can't draw airplanes, people, or dinosaurs.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Woah...I said somewhere that (as an example) buffalo/bison should be the heroes of a story and lookie here  :o . That's pretty nifty

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Awwww.  He's actually kinda cute.  I hope you do one of Rhen too.  I'd like to see what he looks like on paper.  Maybe have the two of them together.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll probably do Rhen eventually.  I'll need better pencils though.  It just occured to me that Blaze's back leg is too thick.  It should be thinner.  He's not suppose to be fat. :slap  :bang

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's a nice drawing.  And I assume you'll find your next one better then this one, and the next one better then that one, ect.