The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 73582

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Soul giggled.
"Yeah, but if you ask me some of the spirits were getting a little greedy...even if the food came back unharmed. So Rita, Misty, would you two care to lead the way?" Soul asked as she hovered next to them.

~~~~

Longtail surfaced next to Twiz and smiled.
"You did very well...just practice with that and you'll be able to do it easier each time! Now for the second lesson...actually swimming." he mentioned with a laugh.

Pearl stood off to the side, but still in the water as she watched. She couldn't help but blush, as she continued to stare at Longtail. She then stepped over and asked,"I'm sorry to cut in like this...but can you teach me as well?"

Dil thought for a moment about her son's question and then nodded. "Yeah sure...we just have to follow the river that runs through here, and there should be a good fish filled pond not far from here."

Sky giggled. "I guess you're right Racnar." She then slowly stepped further into the water until she was up to her neck. "That's better." She commented with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um sure, follow us mom, and Misty's parents," Rita said, leading the way.

Soon, the group was back in the world of the living.

"I see you have a boyfriend," Julie smiled to her daughter

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar came closer to Sky, as he waited for her to get used to the water, he said - "You said you are a good at swimming, maybe... we can go and give some fishes a nasty surprise... what do you think?" - the kid said showinga grin.

In the mean time, Cayso sniffed something, as he turned around he saw a well-sized rodent. He then began getting closer very silently, until he got to a good distance for an attack... and he did, but he missed by a few inches!, the rodent began running for life as Cayso began pursuing. After a minute, the race was over, Cayso managed to successfully trap his prey, giving the rodent a quick death between his fangs. He then returned to the group, with a happy face.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shane and Windy nodded and did follow along with Misty herself as Rita lead the way

~~~~

"Uh, yeah, this is the part where I think I'm just gonna sink" Twiz looked nervous yet nonetheless was eager to learn.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice catch Cayso," Chomper complimented.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MEanwhile, Rita and the rest soon arrived back on earth.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso finished eating the rodent, that didn't take too long. - "Thanks Chomper, this little creature almost escaped, but it was all worthy because I think they are delicacies. You should try catching one fo them, before you grow too big to enjoy their meat." - The kid Fast-biter said, with a happy smile on his face as he was still enjoying what he just ate.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soul grinned as she took a breath of fresh air. "Nothing like smell the true freedom of live to make you appreciate getting a second chance at life huh?" she asked aloud.

~~~~

Sky giggled as Racnar made his suggestion then gave a devious smirk as she said, "Yeah, lets give these fish a real nasty surprise!" She then took a deep breath and lowered herself underwater holding her breath. Sky then latched her feet into the wet soil and slowly crept/walked on the base of the lake waiting for Racnar to join her.

Longtail gave a small chuckle Twiz spoke and faced Pearl.
"Don't worry...sinking is part of the point. Now just follow my lead." Longtail then slowly placed his body underwater, and holding his breath began to wave his body and tail back and forth feeling for the current of the water.

Pearl followed his lead and sank underwater as well, and then after getting a feeling for being underwater Pearl folded her wings and attempted to mimic Longtail's movements but not doing so well.

~~~

Dil finally surfaced on the other side of the river and waited for Greg to come up as well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar smiled when he saw Sky going underwater, so he did the same, he took a deep breathe and and went underwater too, he kept his arms close to his body and used only his feet and tail to swim, reaching Sky quickly and silently. He reached her and ducked, not wanting to scare the fishes.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Greg soon surfaced after his mother. "What next?" he asked Dil.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Windy smiled and took a whiff as well, "Just lovely" she said. "Yeah, even the way the grass feels is a nice feeling again" Shane said, picking up and putting down his feet.

Misty giggled, not a type of laugh she usually did, as she was reminded of how her dad could say interesting or odd things like that at times.

~~~~

Twiz nodded, not feeling good about sinking being the point, but took a breath and followed Longtail underwater, trying to move his feet and wings the same way Longtail did.

He wasn't graceful about it and kept almost floating up, but then dove back down and  swam after Longtail, slowly getting better in that he could follow a bit. He had to come up for a breath after a bit. "So...I don't know if that counts as swimming..." he laughed a bit, "but this is kinda fun!".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shortly after they landed, Rita noticed something. "Hey, a big sleeping spiketail," she commented.

She looked at Misty and her parents and she smiled, "And it's eggs too."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shane smiled, "While you sharpteeth can do what you want, I'll show you guys the skills I was known for before of being able to grab eggs" he crouched low.

"Skills, what skills, I don't recall hearing about skills" Windy said with a teasing smile. Misty peered forward, eager to see  how well her dad could so and hoping he wouldn't get in the way for Rita and her parents to hunt.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes that might be best" Windy smiled, "Shane isn't above needing help even with his skills" she smiled and rolled her eyes.

Misty smiled back at Soul, "She only kids him so much because she likes him so much, I remember" she commented.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I heard a lot of relationships work like that," Rita recalled, "I remember Chomper telling me that his parents used to tease each other a lot."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar looked at Sky and then he began swimming, as quickly as he could to start flanking a bank of fishes, trying to make them escape in the direction Sky is.

Cayso began looking at the water, looking closely at both Fast-biters.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soul couldn't help  but smile at the banter going on. She took a step forward and said, "I'll be watching over the little ones if that's alright...even as 'unique' as Shane's skills are...I'm sure he won't need any help." she then laughed a bit and stepped back to watch the others hunt.

~~~~

Longtail turned around in the water to see how well Pearl and Twiz were doing, and he smiled brightly as he noticed they were doing really well despite this being their first time swimming. He brought his head above water...and began to clap.

Sky had followed Racnars' example and was indeed waiting for the fish to turn around as she spread her claws and was ready to attack.

~~~~

Dil grinned as she turned to face Greg and replied by saying, "Now...we wait for the water to start moving and we try swimming upstream in fast moving water."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shane kept creeping along until he had rounded the nest. Despite her warnings, Windy kept back, knowing her skill was startling the parents if they noticed her mate's actions.

Shane reached in, rolled out one egg and began to roll it off, glancing back to make sure the coast was clear.

"Wow", from where she watched, Misty was just astonished to see how well her dad could nab an egg.

~~~~

Twiz grinned as he came up and heard Longtail clapping. "So, I guess I did alright..." he said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso kept on looking at Racnar and Sky, and he then commented to Chomper - "They are really good swimmers, better than me. Would you be able to match them at swimming?"