The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bolt

Stitch · 18 · 1789

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who here plans to see the big disney film for the holiday season?

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Went to see some trailers, sounds funny

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I'll pass on this one.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Definately gonna see this one. It's right up there with Madagascar II:Crate Escape. To me that looks pretty good.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Usually I keep up on Disney stuff but I don't know a thing about Bolt. :p  I think its a dog but that's about it.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
I'll just wait for it to come out on dvd, I don't normally go to cinema, and I've never seen a disney animated movie in the cinema neither

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Oct 20 2008 on  05:12 AM
Usually I keep up on Disney stuff but I don't know a thing about Bolt. :p  I think its a dog but that's about it.
Here's a synopsys for you. The New Disney movie Bolt is basically about a crime fighting dog named Bolt who is on a TV show. But, the thing is Bolt thinks he has these special powers he has in the TV world in the real world. It features Miley Cyrus and John Travolta.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've seen the trailer and I may pass on it, as far as buying the dvd.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Miley will have a job for life at Disney or until her popularity bubble bursts. :p

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Oct 21 2008 on  05:04 AM
Miley will have a job for life at Disney or until her popularity bubble bursts. :p
I guarentee you her popularity bubble will burst it happened with Britney Spears. She was pretty popular back in the day.  But, with Miley  being in Bolt and possibly even playing one of the Chippete's in Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 in 2010. She's gonna have huge popularity but then once she is an adult I guarentee you it will die down.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I went to see Bolt this afternoon.  All I can say is that it's very funny, and the story was really interesting, with a couple of nice plot twists.  I would recommend it to anyone who wants a very good animated movie.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
The movie will be released here in december only... I'll try to watch it then.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Bah. Yet another movie with a DOG as the big hero  <_< . NEW MATERIAL PLEASE!

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw this movie on Sunday. I thought it was really good. I recoomend anyone to see it.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Really late, but I just watched this movie, and I loved it. It wasn't WALL-E, but it was pretty close. Travolta and Cyrus weren't half bad.

The main reason I felt touched by this movie was the character Mittens. She was eerily similar to Boots, a black cat with white paws that was abandoned on my home cul-de-sac when her owners moved away. She was taken away by the Humane Society a few years later. I never found out what happened to her, or if she got adopted by a loving family. I can only hope that Boots ended up as happy as Mittens did.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Disney needs to make movies with a Cat as the hero. Aristocats is'nt enough for me  :lol

I liked it, and I'll admit, Mittens made me cry at one part...
It was fun in 3D, thou I only saw it in 3D to see the Cars short, which was funny.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
I saw it yesterday. And I must say I was really surprised. It was a good movie. :^.^:
Hmm..must be because I like dogs more than cats.

No offense. xD

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sky,Jan 17 2009 on  05:51 AM
I saw it yesterday. And I must say I was really surprised. It was a good movie. :^.^:
Hmm..must be because I like dogs more than cats.

No offense. xD
Same! Also no offense to cat lovers. I have had my fair share of bad experiences with cats and plus I'm allergic to cats. It's not that I hate cats. Just had enough bad experieces with them to not really love them.