The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 54417

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its likely a trap.. but well its ur ionly lead. lets see whats on the surface' Fox Radioed. ' Be Careful everyone ' Krystal said.
 Falco groaned ' These guys seem to be one step ahead of us fox..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian's unit rolled out of the path of an incoming anti-air cannon, shields on either side of it splitting apart, revealing the unit as it dodged aside, each shield revealing a small missile launcher and gatling cannon, firing at a set of oncoming small ships.  
"Adrian here.  Enemy presence on the surface confirmed.  Be on your guard, everyone.  They're camouflaged really well, and targeting systems aren't working on them!"
He said over the comm line as he engaged the enemies...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i hear you adria be careful. we're looking for a place to land and taske the fight to the enemy' Fox replied.  he flew threqw a laser upgrade ugrading his lasers to twin..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal followed behind fox, falco flying to anf fro in front of them. ' lets clear this area guys' fiox radioed ' open fire!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, flipping over and firing a barrage of missiles at a wing of fighters, blowing several of them out of the air...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
falco took out a group of flyers, and foc headed down towards the surface. 'i'm approaching the surface.. be careful guys. we'll see whats going on around here' Fox said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, whatever it is. It can't be too far off" Avalon replied and fell into formation alongside Falco.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal headed down towards what looked like the remains of a base. it was bombed out, and debris was scattered everywhere. looks like the defenses were overrun, be careful guys' she radioed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian's unit streaked down to the ground, landing easily, aiming the twin gatling cannons as it scanned the area.
"Looks secure for the moment.  Activating automated defense systems."
He reported...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal and Fox soon lamded next to Adrian. ' we're stop here for now, and make camp. we'll hacve to reach the enemy base on foot or by landmaster, as the air efenses are very tight.' Fox said as he popped out of his Arwing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, popping the cockpit open and hopping out, landing adeptly.
"Right.  Good plan.  We'll rest here, then head out in the morning.  There's a basic camp set in the suit.  Should I bust it out?"
He chuckled, smiling...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure ' krystal said as falco flew over head ' i'kll civer you guys from the air, see you in the morning' he radioed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian climbed back into the cockpit of his suit, fishing out a large kit, beginning to set it up.  
"Huh...damn, forgot that there's only two sleeping bags in here.  Looks like someone's gonna have to share."
He chuckled slightly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have one in my arwing fox said. so 3 bags, but unfortunately there are 4 of us. ' I could stand watch' krystal offered, and let you , katt and adrain have the bags..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian shook his head.
"I'm fine.  Used to going long periods of time without sleeping, actually."
He said with a small grin.  Katt, on the other hand, smiled and yawned, tail twitching.
"Aww, you're too sweet, Krys~"
She said cutely...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fox brought out the bed rolls and helped set them up, there was not much cover for them here, they would be at the mercy of the elements, but that was to be expected.
 krystal gave katt a hug.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian grinned and set up the tent, working to get a small fire going to keep the others warm...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fox brought out some supplies from his arwing, so that they all had something to eat. " a cooked meal, is better than cold and raw' he smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, smiling.
"Yep.  Sounds like a great thing."
He chuckled, glancing at Krystal...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal blushed as she saw Adrian staring at her like that. ' why are you looking at me like that? she asked him pointedly. she looked at katt for her reaction..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: