The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 54362

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian blushed, shaking his head, ears flattening.
"I-I wasn't.  I swear..."
He stammered nervously as Katt giggled...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal smiled ' alright, Adrain. I believe tyou" she said simply as she got into one of the sleeping bags.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian grinned, unfolding a small camp stool and setting it up near the fire.  
"Lemme know when you want me to wake you guys up."
He said with a soft smile, as Katt hopped into her sleeping bag with a purr...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
<The Next Morning>

Adrian glanced at the horizon as the sun began rising, though the heat from it was barely noticeable as he got up and gently shook Krystal's shoulder.
"Hey, wakey wakey.  I think it's about time to get going towards that base."
He said softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox stired from his sleep and got ready. krystal was awoken by Adrains prodding and got up out of the bag. " and I was having such a nice rest too " she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian smiled softly.
"Heh...sorry.  But we need to get moving if we want to make it to that installation and get this place back to being habitable."
He said softly as Katt snuggled into Krystal with a soft giggle...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
time to get up Katt" fox said  to her as krystal came up to him. ' lead the way " adrain" She said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt yawned, stretching out cutely and smiling at Krystal.
"Mmm...okay~"
She purred, nuzzling Krystal sweetly as Adrian pulled out a digital display device, calling up a map of the area, tracing a route on the holographic display.
"Right...there should be a path that we can take nearby..."
He said to nobody in particular...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the weather began to turnm against them, and the temperature began to drop.. ' man, we should have brought more padding for our suits' Fox said as he followed Adrian as he lead them down the path.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded as his comlink started beeping.  As soon as he opened it, Emile started talking.
"Adrian, you have to get to shelter now!  It looks like there's some sort of superblizzard is heading straight for your location!  I'm sending down a class-3 shelter now, so get everyone inside ASAP!"
The cat panted, clearly panicked as a large capsule landed near the group, unfolding into a large, dome-like structure...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
better hurry then ' krystal said, as the conditions were getting worse by the second, it was getting harder and harder to see.. the dome was hard to distinguish from the surroundings..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian reached the shelter first, quickly throwing the door open and holding it for the others.  Once everyone was inside, he struggled a moment before shutting the door and engaging the pneumatic lock.
"Well, darn.  Guess we're stuck here for a little.  At least until this storm passes.  Shouldn't take too long.  If this is right, probably we'll be out of here by tomorrow or the next day at the latest.  Feel free to make yourself at home.  Should be nearly every sort of amenity you need...well, besides one."
He said with a smile...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So what stuff is here?' Fox asked, as he looked around. it was slightly warmer in here, but a sauna it was not..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian absently tapped his fingers together.
"Let's see... Waste disposals, Supplies of cold-weather gear, basic food supplies...things like that.."
He replied...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
do they have sleeping quarters and showers/ fox asked as he waklked around the interior. there we shelves carrying supplies on eother size of the dome, it was big enough to hold, maybe 10 people;e, and not a place you wanted to be for weeks on end, but for now it was better than being in the elements.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian glanced around.
"Well, it's got sleeping quarters, but Emile still hasn't been able to get a working shower in these things.  Well, beats freezing."
He chuckled, as he glanced at Krystal, noticing the sheen of sweat on her...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks for the quick thinking' Krystal smiled at him, if you could sho us around, that would be great..
- i';ll connect us to the Great Fox so they can track outr position." fox said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric nodded.
"It's no worries.  Thank Emile for that.  He's a genius about this sorta stuff.  And don't worry.  The White Fang is keeping 100 percent watch on us from orbit, so we should be safe.  This structure is equipped with vital sign monitors for us all, as well as an external tracking system."
He said with a small blush...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then you thought of everything, nice work Adrain' Fox nodded. i'll go work on tightening my blaster.. feel free to hang out..' he said as he headed into the next room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt grinned.
"I'll go take a look at where we'll be sleeping~"
She said in a sing-songing way.