The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guess the next poster

Amaranthine · 6846 · 347764

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At your service!

Hmm, Hypnobrai?
Inactive, probably forever.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky reign's  :lol

rhombus, I know that was a bad pun, just use your cute little banhammer, okay?  :DD

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
No such admin will step into this territory!

Sovereign, is that you I see will soon be here?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I guess it's my time to appear at last.  :D Who's next, hmm, Dracorider19?

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
'Fraid not! But I wonder, perhaps, if Hypnobrai will be the next one of us to grace this thread?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Never!

But now...maybe Ducky?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Huh? So I will fail you too!

now... from bigmouths to longnecks...
Flathead maybe?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
back to back posts boy!!!

Ducky?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am so mad I will throw a snowball at you, yep, yep, yep!  :lol

Snik, come here so I can throw it at you (and if somebody else comes, I'll throw two  :lol: )

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just try to throw, and I will throw my teeth at you. With some power.  :p

Sovereign? Did you eat your cake already?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What teeth? Unless you hope to gum me to death. :lol (just looking at your avatar, lol.)

Is Ducky123 there?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My teeth are sharp. The head you see is just work of one famous taxidermist.

Sovereign?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My teeth aren't much of a threat  :smile I'm sure the next poster is Darkwolf91.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Nope, it ain't, I'm afraid!

I'm pretty positive the next poster will be Snik.