The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Brothers: Collision

Explorer · 240 · 19860

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
"I'm coming, don't worry!" Link shouted, clearing the path on the sides while running towards the group.

Ultimately, Link jumped over the Primids before they closed the breach, switching march direction as if they were soldiers.

"They're coming, let's get out of he-..." Link trailed off as a robot descended fromthe sky, carrying a Subspace Bomb with him. "What the..."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"What's going on? Where did that thing come from?" Valeron exclaimed as he saw the Ancient Minister carrying a Subspace Bomb towards the ring of figures. He was about to run after the blue speck when Valeron saw a group of figures running through the gap the blue ship created.

-----

"Yeah, this ship's got some really great specs for racing. But we can talk about that later. We need to get away from that Subspace Bomb." Captain Falcon responded as he piloted the Blue Falcon away from the Primids.

Ike was staring at the Subspace Bomb. "Link, I'll take out the Subspace Bomb. Just keep me guarded when I come back down." Ike said as he prepared to toss his sword up.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You bet, Ike!" Link replied, approaching the jump spot. He threw a glare at the robot's canon arm and immediatly shot an arrow, which was deflected by the robot's hard metal. "Careful with him! He's not like the first Minister! He can't attack you, much harder!"

----------

Will flew the Airwing over the fallen figure, landing it nearby.

"Adrian, I'm going on land inspection." He informed, activating the headset communicator and taking his Zapper out.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Okay. Aether time!" Ike said as he threw his sword up right when the Ancient Minister was above them. Ike hit the Minister dead on. Ike then jumped up and grabbed the sword, and brought the Subspace Bomb down with him. The bomb's casing cracked, and a few arcs of electricity traversed the cracks.

"Yes! One Subspace Bomb down!" Ike exclaimed, then he began to run through the gap.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's go!" Link added, running with Ike under heavy fire from the robot. "Try to avoid him! He's not going t-..."

Link trailed off as a group of R.O.B. Sentries circled both, with the robot approaching.

"Ike, we've got troube!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Valeron watched as one of the escaping people attacked the floating robot, and saw that he wasn't going to get out of there without help. "I've got to do something," Valeron thought, "but what?"

Valeron changed his course towards the two trapped figures. "I hope I can get there in time."

-----

"Dang," Ike said as he was stopped by the R.O.B.'s. I can't tell what's worse; being trapped in a Subspace bomb, or being surrounded by these guys."

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Link looked out to the horizon. The rest of the group had already gone past the breach.

"Hey! Get back! We need help!" He called, being caught by a R.O.B.'s arms. "Let go of me!"

--------

Will looked at the strange figure on the ground with his Zapper pointed with an accurate aim from the headset's visor.

"What is he...?" Will thought. The golden axe caught his attention. "That should be valuable... I wonder if the guys dead..."

Will bent and looked at the weapon very carefully.

"And it looks sharp..."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Valeron got to the mass of Primids and began to slice at them. They seemed to dissolve into balls of darkness and vanish when he sliced them in half. One tried to sneak up on Valeron, but he kicked the Primid into another one, causing both of them to vanish.

"This will take too long. I need to think of another way," Valeron said as an idea came to him. He quickly jumped up and landed on the nearest Primid's head. Before the Primid could react, Valeron began to run across the Primids towards the circle.

-----

"Link, I see some help, though I can't recognize who it is." Ike said as he avoided being grabbed by one of the R.O.B.'s. He tried to slice it in half, but the robot grabbed Ike's blade mid-blow.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ike!" Be careful!" Link shouted, struggling to fight free.

-----------

A silent creature entered a room and raised his hand, activating a few screens.
It was cloaked, and its red eyes shimmered in the darkness.
He smirked at what the screens showed: more and more areas being conquered to the Subspace... and one of them was near the desert...

"Good... eheheh..." The creature snickered.

Vaati... A voice whispered in the screens.

"You will not fool me again, Master Hand. Not this time!" The mage replied, executing a move with his hand and turning the screen off.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Tom gradually regained consciousness. "Ugh, where am I." He noticed two figures near him. He grabbed his Golden Ax and assumed a fighting stance, the dizziness replaced with adrenaline.

"Who are you!?" Tom demanded.

-----

Deimos heard Link's cries. "We left Link behind! We'll need to save him."

"Deimos! It's too dangerous!" Hyp shouted.

"Listen Hyp, during the War of the Beyond, Strut, you and myself led an assault on Cloud Island to rescue Ducky."

"I cannot allow someone to be left behind." Ms. Swimmer said.

"Fine. We need Link anyways." Hyp said, defeated.

"Hyp get on." Nod said.

Hyp then mounted Nod and grabbed a spear strapped to Nod's side.

"Link! We're coming!" Deimos shouted.

Nod then charged through the Primids, Deimos and Ms. SWimmer following.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey, watch it! You can cut someone with that, you know?!" Will claimed, pointing the Zapper at the figure. "I'm Willhelm Cornellius, from the Lylat System Defensive Squadrons! I demand to know who you are immediatly!"

Will tried to apply his imposing tone of pilot.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tom Nook lowered his ax but did not put it away. "Tom Nook, shopkeeper from the town of Iselia."

(OOC - Iselia is my town's name in Animal Crossing: City Life)

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Alright, Tom... What's a shpkeeper doing with an axe...?" Will asked, started to walk in circles around the shopkeeper.

Stop acting like a policeman, shoot! Echoed in his mind.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Valeron reached the circle and saw the two swordsmen. One of them, wearing a green cap and bearing a shield, had his arm grasped by one of the R.O.B.'s, while the other one, with blue hair, had his sword held by another R.O.B. Valeron jumped on top of the R.O.B. that was holding the blue-haired one's sword and drove the silver blade in his hand through the head of the R.O.B.

-----

The R.O.B. holding Ike's sword suddenly released the sword, and Ike quickly saw why. A being with a silver helm and armor on had driven a sword through the R.O.B.'s head.

"Thanks, but who are you?" Ike asked the figure.

"Hold that thought," Ike quickly added as he ran over to Link and rent the R.O.B. holding Link in two.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank you, let's get out, whoever you are!" Link quickly claimed, cutting his way throw the Primids again. "We need to get to them before its too late! There's another bomb coming!"

Link pointed his sword to the horizon and revealed a large ship dropping a few spheres in the ground.

"And I bet they're not friendly!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I concur. By the way, I'm known as Valeron. Who are you?" Valeron asked the two.

"I go by Ike, and my friend here is Link." Ike responded.

"You know, there is a faster way out of here. Instead of cutting through these things, walk on top of them." Valeron noted, and proceeded to do just that.

"Hey, he's got a point." Ike said, and jumped onto a Primid and mimicked Valeron.

-----

"Oh, darn it. We're out of time." Captain Falcon said as Blue Falcon vanished.

"Well, we got far enough so that we won't get attacked by Primids." Captain Falcon added right before he saw the Subspace Bombs land relatively close to him.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, that's mighty interesting." Link commented, looking at the two walking over the Primids. "Their hats do look useful for that..."

Link jumped over one and kept jumping, following the two other.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Will, I was fighting off a mass of some wierd creatures that attacked my town and when a strange bomb appeared I ran to the town gates." Tom replied.

"Link!" Deimos shouted, "What's going on?!" He clubbed a nearby Primid.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't -... Worry-... Everything's under-... control!" Link answered, jumping over the Primids towards the end of the horde. "You guys keep running! The subspace won't take long to reach us!"

-----

"You were fighting off weird creatures?" Will repeated, relieving the pressure over the trigger. "I find that rather hard to believe. Yet, I find no bad intentions over you..."

What should I do...?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Turn back and keep running!" Deimos shouted back to his companions. "I'll come after you. Link if you are injured, I can allow you to use me as a mount."

Nod and Ms. Swimmer ran back through the breach.

Tom looked at Will. "I need to get reinforcements, get back to Iselia and help the Iselians kill all these creatures. That is if the town didn't get blown to pieces."