The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Main Update: Wheeee!!!!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Two new updates have been posted before this one, one for art and the other concerning my literature.

Just from glancing through those, you may can tell how much of a busy bee I've been in the recent week. This doesnt even include my work in the literature's themselves, or the Percy script. I'm very satisfied with my success so far. Satisfied and very proud! =)

If you haven't got around to looking at the update material, take a look now! I anticipate comments and stuff!

As for this week's news on life and whatnot. There isn't much to tell...

I finished my testing at the Voc Rehab center yesterday, and I'm to be hearing from them about another meet-up in the next few weeks. I look forward to seeing what these people can do for me concerning a career.

And there is the unfortunate news that someone has passed on in my step-pa's side of the family. I hardly knew ol' Uncle Bucky, but I'll forever miss his famous hot tamales. And his stories of being a Guard at Vietnam.

R.I.P Uncle Buck, may the heavens give him a grand ol' mansion. ::sniff::

That is all the news I have for now. More to come in the coming weeks! =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A sad event, but it does sound like you have been very busy.  I hope the followup meeting goes well.