The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

DarkWolf's Fanart Thread

DarkWolf91 · 427 · 70521

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Man this thread is long lol but no matter. Just got finished looking at all of the pictures you drew. I would have to say that you got talent. Keep it up dude.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Wow, indeed i agree with retrorobby it looks like it can be an actual movie! 10/10, you've drawn them in a way that they show emotion great!  :)littlefoot
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For The Lone Dragon, from his fanfic The Swimmer Trials :smile

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Wow! This picture is fantastic! I love it! Ducky looks so amazing along with that other dino! Not to mention that Ducky is also adorable looking! And I love that background! The details you put in are astounding! The rain, the thunder, the clouds, the mountains, all of it is perfect!

I also like the clouds are a bit lit up by the thunder, which makes the pic more dramatic!

I hope the words I put in are helpful for ya! I do try my best to help!

Once again, great piece! Or should I say masterpiece!

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
OMG!!!!!

WOW!!! You almost have me completely lost for words for a short while there. This is absolutely amazing!

I wondered what angle you wound do here and I think it is the perfect choice. You've got the lightning in the background and the rough water's, showing the type of storm they are in The Killer Storm.

I really like how Ducky looks in this one, the surprise in her expression and blush on her cheeks just before she returns the kiss. Trough looks good here too. He looks a little different to what I pictured him but I think that's just because of the angle and his crest does seem a little big but apart from that I'd say it is an absolute masterpiece!

You really did the scene justice here and thanks for the commission. You've done an awesome job.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, what a breathtaking painting! I just interrupted proofreading my newest chapter when I saw this I just had to comment!

As always, the backbround and the general mood is simply working very well with this painting. You really feel there's a vicious storm ongoing ;)

As you know Ducky is my favourite character. I think you've drawn her perfectly! The shading is breathtakingly accurate and her expression is simply SPOT ON  :lol She's like... in a mixture of confusion and joy while being too surprised to show that actually  :lol:

Trough looks a bit different than I imagined him but then again he's not my OC :p I think his crest might be a bit thick but otherwise you've also done an excellent job drawing him! :yes

You just keep stunning me again and again, you have talent, keep drawing and who knows. One day you may be proffesional enough to be a living with art? I would pay for art of that quality  :exactly

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us next time, yep, yep, yep!!! :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow! This picture is fantastic! I love it! Ducky looks so amazing along with that other dino! Not to mention that Ducky is also adorable looking! And I love that background! The details you put in are astounding! The rain, the thunder, the clouds, the mountains, all of it is perfect!

I also like the clouds are a bit lit up by the thunder, which makes the pic more dramatic!

I hope the words I put in are helpful for ya! I do try my best to help!

Once again, great piece! Or should I say masterpiece!

Thanks so much for the kind review! Glad you liked it :smile

OMG!!!!!

WOW!!! You almost have me completely lost for words for a short while there. This is absolutely amazing!

I wondered what angle you wound do here and I think it is the perfect choice. You've got the lightning in the background and the rough water's, showing the type of storm they are in The Killer Storm.

I really like how Ducky looks in this one, the surprise in her expression and blush on her cheeks just before she returns the kiss. Trough looks good here too. He looks a little different to what I pictured him but I think that's just because of the angle and his crest does seem a little big but apart from that I'd say it is an absolute masterpiece!

You really did the scene justice here and thanks for the commission. You've done an awesome job.

Thank you! It was hard to pick an angle, but I'm glad I decided on this one :yes

Yes, that's exactly the expression I was going for with Ducky, glad it came across :D
As for Trough, I was trying to make it so that he didn't look too much like Ducky... I guess I went a little overboard with the crest, oops :slap

Well, what a breathtaking painting! I just interrupted proofreading my newest chapter when I saw this I just had to comment!

As always, the backbround and the general mood is simply working very well with this painting. You really feel there's a vicious storm ongoing ;)

As you know Ducky is my favourite character. I think you've drawn her perfectly! The shading is breathtakingly accurate and her expression is simply SPOT ON  :lol She's like... in a mixture of confusion and joy while being too surprised to show that actually  :lol:

Trough looks a bit different than I imagined him but then again he's not my OC :p I think his crest might be a bit thick but otherwise you've also done an excellent job drawing him! :yes

You just keep stunning me again and again, you have talent, keep drawing and who knows. One day you may be proffesional enough to be a living with art? I would pay for art of that quality  :exactly

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us next time, yep, yep, yep!!! :)littlefoot

Glad you like it! I really enjoyed the challenge of painting a storm, though the ocean was quite tricky!

It was difficult to figure out Ducky's expression with that beak, but I'm glad it worked out! She's a lot of fun to draw.

Trough was probably the hardest to get right... and as I said earlier, looking back I definitely might have overdone it on the crest a little :slap

Again, thanks! I hope I'm good enough to go professional one day. I've certainly made a lot of progress with digital painting :smile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is an absolutely breathtaking work.  :wow Between the expressions on Ducky's and Trough's faces, the subtle lighting changes on the rocks and water, the majestic lightning strike, and the roaring water, you have perfectly captured the emotions of the scene in the visual medium.   :yes The look on Ducky's face is particularly adorable, with her expression communicating a mixture of surprise and affection.

Excellent work.    :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My SubGod!
That's... just...
You continue to make perfect work!!!

Thank you :smile

This is an absolutely breathtaking work.  :wow Between the expressions on Ducky's and Trough's faces, the subtle lighting changes on the rocks and water, the majestic lightning strike, and the roaring water, you have perfectly captured the emotions of the scene in the visual medium.   :yes The look on Ducky's face is particularly adorable, with her expression communicating a mixture of surprise and affection.

Excellent work.    :)

Thanks! I feel like I'm getting better with each painting :D Ducky and Trough were definitely the most challenging- I don't think I've ever drawn a kiss before, and their beaks definitely made it interesting :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The drawing was very good and very well made.

JulianR94

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6968782/
Yup, I think I can go as far as say that this is right up there with your best works, if not THE best in terms of background, shading and mood visualization. The kiss looks a bit... uhm... awkward, but I guess that is somewhat intentional, isn't it? :D
If it is, then it fits perfectly. The designs of Ducky and Trough, though I do not know his exact details, seem 100% spot on, and the detail is incredible.
Really, really breathtaking work from you again. Can't wait to see the next pieces, and even further, I can't wait to see how you will develop over the next years. ;)

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah nice art of Ducky with a boy swimmer.

The drawing was very good and very well made.

Much thanks! :D

Yup, I think I can go as far as say that this is right up there with your best works, if not THE best in terms of background, shading and mood visualization. The kiss looks a bit... uhm... awkward, but I guess that is somewhat intentional, isn't it? :D
If it is, then it fits perfectly. The designs of Ducky and Trough, though I do not know his exact details, seem 100% spot on, and the detail is incredible.
Really, really breathtaking work from you again. Can't wait to see the next pieces, and even further, I can't wait to see how you will develop over the next years. ;)

Thank you, I'm glad it worked out! I feel like I'm getting a better handle on digital painting with every piece I finish :smile

Heheh, yes, the kiss wasn't exactly expected at first :lol

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For Marblesaurus on DeviantArt of her characters Wayward and Opal. This was a bit of a quicker one :smile
I seem to do rain effects differently every time. This rain is not my favorite :oops

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh my...
This scene and with such perspective is forever in my heart

Do these characters have absolutely the same fate as Littlefoot and his mother?

JulianR94

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6968782/
As I said on dA already:

A hommage to the scene from Littlefoot's mother's death... Wow...

As always, you managed to recreate it perfectly and turned it into something very powerful, not to mention the overall detail even with something this simple in terms of background. Just simply awesome. Very well done there!

Truly, Erica, you exceed yourself with each and every single one of your works, whether it might be LBT art or anything else you do. I really can't wait for whatever you focus on next. :)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow that's the best drawing ever. You drew this sene out perfectly. It's such a awesome and amazing drawing you made here.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh my...
This scene and with such perspective is forever in my heart

Do these characters have absolutely the same fate as Littlefoot and his mother?

Yes, that's true :cry
Yes, unfortunately they are parted forever. I haven't read the whole story, though, so I don't know how it ultimately ends.

As I said on dA already:

A hommage to the scene from Littlefoot's mother's death... Wow...

As always, you managed to recreate it perfectly and turned it into something very powerful, not to mention the overall detail even with something this simple in terms of background. Just simply awesome. Very well done there!

Truly, Erica, you exceed yourself with each and every single one of your works, whether it might be LBT art or anything else you do. I really can't wait for whatever you focus on next. :)

Again, thank you! I really love working on story-based art, and I try to apply all of my current skill and knowledge to everything I do. I'm glad that the effort comes through in the end :D

Wow that's the best drawing ever. You drew this sene out perfectly. It's such a awesome and amazing drawing you made here.